www.dannster.com
Pianoman - cast a spell
Technoage - Movin On
Brothers in Rhythm - Peace and Harmony
Love Decade - Dream On
PKA - Temperature Rising
Rhythm Foundation - Let the Whole World Know

All hair raisers for me - 100% quality

I'll be there with my knickers in the air singing O. U. T. spells OUT!
wtf?? :confused:

Clare Wrexham!

Jan 14, 2002
manchester
:crazy:
There are so many but these rate quite highly in the goosebump department :-

Cast a spell - pianoman
Hideawy - Nu soul
Everyday of my life - don't know who by!!

There is a tune which I heard at the first new year at bowlers way back when I think its called Esparell!??? It was the tune that bought the new year in and it was amazing. Has anyone got it?

:S :S :S

Did anyone go to the first new yer at Bowlers I think it was 91/92 or 92/93, anyway they had a snow machine on the roof and it was snowing in the club!!!!

They were good times!!!

Love
Clare
xxxxx

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
I was there then Clare (as you well know - sat right by your side on the raillings ;) )

As for Espirelle - do you remember Will stood ont he wall at the Sandcastle in Blackpool rushing with his arms stretched wide & his head back !!?? Lol totally lost in the music !!!!

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
QUOTE:
Did anyone go to the first new yer at Bowlers I think it was 91/92 or 92/93, anyway they had a snow machine on the roof and it was snowing in the club!!!!

They were good times!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those days were the best, and the sunday madness that followed was pretty damn fine too!!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Collapse - Hold me in your arms and Get Dynamite(piano mix) just give me the goosey-bumps. Classics if ever I heard one!......

Sirius.

ps. snow machines?, get away with yer......:axe:

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
tune!! youve got absolute tapes aint ya fella - can ya remeber one of his mixes (space tape i think ) were he puts it in to bit machine / somebody real - were it winds up and ya think the next tune is gonna kick in and it comes back with the piano riff from bit machine !!!! fekin class one of my fave mixes!!! i think its even on the mixes section on this site life space night pt 2

Clare Wrexham!

Jan 14, 2002
manchester
sirius said:
Collapse - Hold me in your arms and Get Dynamite(piano mix) just give me the goosey-bumps. Classics if ever I heard one!......

Sirius.

ps. snow machines?, get away with yer......:axe:
:rotate: :rotate:

Honestly there was a snow machine on the roof, It was one of my first times there and in my wasted state I thought part of the roof opened and it was really snowing outside!!! Oh dear.

I danced in the fake snow and it was amazing.

Why is it I can remember nights out in great detail form years back yet struggle to remember what I did yesterday!!!
:axe: :axe: :axe:

Clare
xxxxx

T

turpieaj

Unity- Unity USA mix
Dub War (the yeah yeah yeah bit) russssssssshhhhhhhhh
Love revolution give it to me baby

2 many 2 mention

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
Mine would have to be:

Rhythm Eclipse - Feel it in the air (that phat bassline with the lovely piano over the top, wow)

Desired State - Dance the Dream (Dance Wax Version, what can i say a true classic in every sense of the word)

and the final one from me..........

Mix Factory - Take Me Away (Top vocal piano track by a top band)

:drum: