The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Mad Professor Chang story

Well young Tinksi

Mad prof chang was doing 'a fly' like experiment years ago, testing whether them shit cheap 3D glasses would merge with cello tape in a highly controlled environment, well now, ahem, chang got in this big glass cannister, rather like the one off the fly and set the thing off, well woud you adam and eve it... He forgot to set thermo utiliser 1, to max power and the cello tape was hanging off at the sides like, so... He had his face pressed up tight against the glass and it sort of fecked him up, see now, he always presses his head up against windows and asks to come in, dont worry tho he'll be good!!:axe: :axe: :axe:

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
steh said:
Mad Professor Chang story

Well young Tinksi

Mad prof chang was doing 'a fly' like experiment years ago, testing whether them shit cheap 3D glasses would merge with cello tape in a highly controlled environment, well now, ahem, chang got in this big glass cannister, rather like the one off the fly and set the thing off, well woud you adam and eve it... He forgot to set thermo utiliser 1, to max power and the cello tape was hanging off at the sides like, so... He had his face pressed up tight against the glass and it sort of fecked him up, see now, he always presses his head up against windows and asks to come in, dont worry tho he'll be good!!:axe: :axe: :axe:

lol!!!!!!!!

ur a nutter u mate :redneck:

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
ORBITAL - Chimes
Sykick - Nasty
New Atlantic - I know
Prodigy - Your Love
Ultrasonic - Dance to the Rythm

God, there are bloody LOADS!!!!!!

Taff

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2001
Manchester
Shades Of Rhythm - Sweet Sensation (Original Mix) off the Frequency Album... that intro gets me everytime.. fantastic :D :D

thefezman

Mar 16, 2002
Manchester
unbelieveable

Just a quick post this one,
Been away for 6 months in Thailand 'teaching' (yeh right) and visited a small island called Koh Samui. Great club there called the Green Mango and it was a old skool night, 6000 miles from home and everybody was lovin it....great tunes and atmosphere.....just shows how far it spreads

that reminds me, picked up some England World Cup jerseys while I was there, anybody want? 20 quid each

cheers
thefezman