Tune profiteering?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
I know who it is and before anyone says it was a pure guess and i had no knowledge of it and i totally agree its bang out of order.

The clues you gave about a person who hardly posts but does ost all his sales etc and has recently had one or TWO posts in for sale section. Have a look at some of his high value items ;)

Blimey - how did you figure that out? Are you Columbo?? ;) :cool:

As I said, not looking to 'out' anyone - just thought it was bad etiquette and wondered if I was overreacting. I have it on my watch list though, and I'm so hoping it doesn't sell :eyebrow:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Blimey - how did you figure that out? Are you Columbo?? ;) :cool:

As I said, not looking to 'out' anyone - just thought it was bad etiquette and wondered if I was overreacting. I have it on my watch list though, and I'm so hoping it doesn't sell :eyebrow:

I have had a run in with him and i will be honest and say it has been sorted now but it was over some really bad tunes that he sent me that werent even fit to play. I have noticed they are back in his sales list which imo is bang out of order but he obviously has no morales and doesnt care about ripping people off.

It was a pure fluke but what gave it away was the tune in question is in his sales and even features the past link to highlight how much it went for last so i am 100% sure i am spot on :cops:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
What happened to the buyer/seller feedback on here?:S

Yeah, it would piss me off if I sold a record less than it was worth to somebody who seemed desperate for it and they then put it up for sale:mad:

The person responsible's parents were probably too busy getting smashed on crack and vodka every night to bring up their child with good manners ;)

That would be almost equivalent to stealing from me and it could cause a bit of friction between us:|

mr sy1975

Dec 5, 2006
Sevenoaks, down south
yep..def out of order...not bothered if i picked up a tune off ebay for peanuts and then managed to sell it on at a profit.......but the worth thing is this guy has used an excuse to get the tune off you.....thats proper out of order:hubba:

dodgymix

Is it a tune on fourth wave records that i've bid on, there a link to the last copy on for either £52 or £72 (can't remember)

I saw one on Discogs.com for €18 last week & bought it for €24 inc postage from Germany and then told he's a fraudster..:mad: :cry: :cry:

Hopefully paypal will refund me but not holding my :mad: breath

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
Is it a tune on fourth wave records that i've bid on, there a link to the last copy on for either £52 or £72 (can't remember)

I saw one on Discogs.com for €18 last week & bought it for €24 inc postage from Germany and then told he's a fraudster..:mad: :cry: :cry:

Hopefully paypal will refund me but not holding my :mad: breath

nope, this isnt it. Come on Rob theres enough clues on page 2 of this thread to get it lol. Look at mine and al's clues.

(Ps.. the discogs fraudster.. was it JDboy? I grabbed somethin off him too, but thank fook I hadnt paid before i got the mail off oggs sayin he was a fraudster. :ba: )

Last edited:

mr sy1975

Dec 5, 2006
Sevenoaks, down south
Just what I was thinking! Any way I can delete the thread, I think the message has got through? Wasn't looking to grass someone up, it's up to them what they do - I was letting off steam. Don't want another 'meat pie stylee' slanging match! :cool:

yeah..but if peeps don't know when they do wrong they don't learn....its done no harm longterm:thumbsup: