TT tonight

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

R J

Sep 29, 2001
Manchester UK
www.aatw.com
That's nothing, you should see where Bigtruck's going on Saturday ....

This Saturday @ G-A-Y

BUCKS FIZZ 25th Anniversary Show plus Special guest DAZ SAMPSON

Sat 6th May - BUCKS FIZZ 25th Anniversary Show
feat CHERYL BAKER, MIKE NOLAN & SHELLEY PRESTON

Plus Special guest DAZ SAMPSON, This Years UK Representative In The EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

25 Years Ago BUCKS FIZZ were Number One With "MAKING YOUR MIND UP"

BUCKS FIZZ were one of the biggest bands of the early 1980's. Bobby G, Cheryl Baker, Mike Nolan and Jay Aston's sparkling performance of 'MAKING YOUR MIND UP' won the UK the EUROVISION SONG CONTEST & gave BUCKS FIZZ an international number one Hit.

BUCKS FIZZ's had a string of Hit Singles including 'IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT', and the chart toppers 'LAND OF MAKE BELIEVE' and 'MY CAMERA NEVER LIES'.

The group's success was briefly interrupted by a coach crash during their 1984 tour, followed by the departure of Jay Aston. National Auditions for a new Bucks Fizz girl inspired huge media exposure. The recruitment of SHELLEY PRESTON saw Bucks Fizz enjoying new hits including 'KEEP EACH OTHER WARM' and 'NEW BEGINNING'.

Now 25 years on CHERYL BAKER, MIKE NOLAN & SHELLEY PRESTON are back together again to celebrate 25 Years Of BUCKS FIZZ

It's Time Once Again for ripping the skirts off with the Eurovision winner "MAKING YOUR MIND UP"

The Hits Of BUCKS FIZZ include

Making Your Mind Up - Number 1

Piece Of The Action - Number 12

The Land Of Make Believe - Number 1

My Camera Never Lies - Number 1

Now Those Days Are Gone - Number 8

If You Can't Stand The Heat - Number 8

Run For Your Life - Number 14

New Beginning (Mamba Seyra) - Number 8

25 YEARS OF BUCKS FIZZ @ G-A-Y

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
woody said:
im only going to perve at all the birds :hubba:

BOLLOCKS Woody!

You're going to hold up a banner saying "Mark, your MY babe" or summat equally really queer......:he she: :D

Actually Jason Orange went to my school, but left before the likes of me and Si Kelsall had the chance of bullying him, shame. Although we did pick on his younger brothers that were around our age, one of which I have heard has now had a sex change......:|

I wonder what happened to all them sad suicidal bints that were crying on the telly when Take That broke up? Do they still sob quietly whilst listening to Gary Barlow and curse "that bastard" Robbie Williams for leaving or did they actually get a life?

Answers on a postcard please to:

Take That Are Wimpy Gaylords,
(Unfortunately) Manchester......

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
I was never particularly keen on them when they were at their peak, yet my auntie and cousin rammed them down my bloody throat and I started to come round to them a bit more. Bit late starting to approve after they split though! :crazy: :D

I'm not the boyband type it has to be said, but I can make an exception for Take That :thumbsup: ....and Wham:$

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
woody said:
im only going to perve at all the birds :hubba:

Yeah........whatever!:rolleyes: :hurl: :p

Attachments

• take-that-tickets.JPG
    take-that-tickets.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 70

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Konspiracy said:
Fecking Take That, I was 10 minutes late for the match last night because of all the bleedin traffic for that concert

Saying that though, I shouldve stayed at home, we got beat... again lol:D
And you're gonna get beat again on Sunday too :p