Tribute @ the Syndicate

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
Had an excellent night, music was spot on. Didnt want to leave come 4am, think i was one of the last out, along with Leakie. Nic & I really enjoyed ourselves :thumbsup:

Was top to see alot of people out in force to support this new night, n top to see some of the chorley crew. to many to mention, but ill try n remember.. woody n james (top night chaps) suddy, barrie jay, mr lee, leakie, marc mackender, gaz oldskooler, andy senior, john j, mike absolute & missus, andy pendle, rob t (beer guzzler lol), jo oldskool, superdan n vee, ian smoke n little sam n anyone else, i cant remember lol, had a fair bit of the beverages lol.

nice one to cano n saysay for liftage home, n ended up goin the long way coz of the fog lol :)

top venue n sound system, bring on da next one :thumbsup:

o0_woody_0o

Nov 19, 2007
Thanks for everybody who came down to the syndicate on friday , its was freezing in blackpool, still we got a decent crowd considering the weather. Everybody was totally up for it , looked like they had a great time!
wont go on too much as it was my night and probally be a bit biased for me to give to much of a review. Will say one thing tho , were going to be giving away the full 6hrs recorded mix of the night in the next few days, will post the link once we have sorted it all out .
Thanks once again

italianjunkie

Aug 16, 2004
adelaide-sth oz
gutted to of missed it,but sounded like a top night
sorry i missed ya biskit,next time though
woody-thanks m8 for the hard work and time put into this event
next one im there for sure
:)

suddy

Jun 11, 2003
leigh
this night was top...met loads of sound people off here superdan,vee cano,biskit,miss cola(nic) and dancing partner miss say say(trace) big carl,jo oldskool (altho i didnt reconise:he she: barrie jay,rob thurston,andy pendle, lee drury,marc mak,mike absolute...plus all the others from raverparadise.. had a few tecnical issues with my set as most of you would of heard :$ 1deck was fooked (and was taken out) and the mixer was goosed but tryed me bestphones: enjoyed all sets played especialy rob thurstons :king: and andy pendles....very freindly crowd and up 4 it !!!! top night i was buzzin round :fekked:

roll on the next 1 woods

Barrie Jay

Jul 20, 2003
Fleetwood - twinned with Royston Vasey
Went in to show my face and give some support although I was up for work at 6 the following day :mad:

Anyway, I stayed a lot later than planned thanks to the excellent tunage pumped out in the VIP room by Cano and Superdan.

It was quality for me and a few more on the bloody wants list you barstewards!!!

For the first event, on a freezing foggy night in shitty Blackpool at the end of November is was a reasonable turnout so congratulations to all involved in promoting the night.

Popped into the main room only once to hear some of Biskits set but the sound system which is normally pumping in that room sounded well below par (now I know why).

Good to see the usual OSA suspects out in force!

rob t

Sep 19, 2001
The North
Just want to say nice one to everyone who turned out for this event!! What a corker!! From the second i walked into the place the tunes were pumping and all the dj's i heard, all played a blinder.. Also want to say i really enjoyed playing on this night and what a pleasure it was to do so!! Great to see peeps i havent seen for a while too.. Cano, Saysay.. Mr Biskit ( beer guzzler the second!! )Andy Pendal, Mike absolute. Super Dan, Jo, Suddy.. And many more. Also just want to drop a massive well done to Woody and crew for all there hard work and it was a pleasure being part of it!!.. Roll on the next one

Peace - Love - Oldskool!!

Rob T :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
WOW! the club is foookin mahoooosive!!! Top quality venue :thumbsup:

Anyways had a reeet night, really enjoyed the nice B2B italo sesh with canoe :thumbsup: :thumbsup: we'll have to do that more often.

The main room looked banging, dint really go in as was behind the dex but the dancefloor looked jumpin! :rock: Was a really cold nite but still ppl turned up. Apart from the equipment defect at the beginning of the nite it was mint.

Nice to meet the usual lot you know who you are :thumbsup: good to meet woody, suddy and jaydee (who saved the nite bringing a fully working deck :thumbsup:)

Thanks to Barrie Jay for mine n vee's engagement pressie :thumbsup: :rock:

Good to see Andy pendle again, not seen ya in ages, looking forward to the next one (hopefully playing ;))

keep up the good work guys

oh and good to see the late bloomer mr oldskooler who showed his face (granted it was after me and canoe had finished, lol)

theworxhq

Jul 13, 2006
preston
www.facebook.com
lol,that late bloomer was nearly a no show!!
i was pissed b4 i got in!!!
good to you all,i realy cant remember much about the night cos i was pissed out my face n didnt stop drinkin till dinner time nxt day!!!!:$
i told my mrs id be in for midnight,so you can imagine how happy she was when i crawled in!!
but yeah,realy nice to see ppl id not seen for time,little sam,dan,vee,biskit,betty,cano,tracey,ukscene lot

i hope they get a chance at doin another one,any night is better when ppl show support which too many nights are lacking,so get yer fkn arses to old skool nights ppl,cos when there gone itll be the fkn ppl who never go out moaning that theres nowt to go too,rant over!!phones:

jaydee1977

Wot a top nite best ive had in ages good 2 see all the osa crew out in full force !! , suddy . cano , superdan, leakie & biskit , played some blinders in the vip room , till 4am , main room leakie, biskit, marc mackender, ,andy pendle, djabsolute, & rob thurston absoluty rocked it !!!

cheeers 2 all those who showed there support cya all at the next 1!!

full nite mix will be up 4 grabs soon , check out the pics on face book group :D

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Had an excellent night :cool: Really enjoyed the b2b seshwan with dan :king:

Only got to hear andy pendle , absolute and rob t in the main room , all sets were nice and varied and went down really well :thumbsup:

Nice to meet a few new heads :wave: and to see some of the usual crew out in force :wave:

Thanks to woody . jay & suddy for putting on a great night :king:

And am very much looking forward to the next one :cool:

All in all a top night and one defo not to be missed next time around :thumbsup:

After listening to all the "severe weather" warnings thru the day and then driving to blackpool in freezing fog with about 10 yrds visability, we feared the worse.....but when we got to the club, it was bangin!!

the dancefloor was packed and the tunes were kickin'

the atmosphere was one of the best i'd seen for ages.....when we got there Any Pendle was on......as we walked thru the door he dropped Jk - Beat it, and my wife instantly hit the dancefloor:thumbsup:

the club was wicked....apart from the cross fader on the mixer not working, i couldn't fault it.

I think the the promoters did an excellent job......and i cant wait for the next one.

nice 1 to everybody who made the night the success it was.

Rave Safe.!

Mike.phones: phones: phones: