Tribute @ Liquid Lounge,Blackpool

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

tag

Mar 11, 2004
Byzantine period
Had an ok time in Blackpool,was good to meet some new faces off here and off Facebook and good to see Cano,Nics,Shazza,Superdan and co again.Wasnt the busiest of nights but the people who turned up seemed to be enjoying themselves non the less.Im hanging up my going out shoes for a while now and getting back to family commitments etc etc,think im getting a bit to old and 'fat' (cheers shazza):p :) .Hope the night goes from strength to strength anyhow,

tag:thumbsup:

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
shut up the pair of ya :thumbsup:

Had a wicked time, got to blaggers bout 5 ish and met everyone at the pre bar, nice one to Cano for letting do some mixes with him, really enjoyed it. Went over to the liquid lounge for a couple of hours

Heard the finkster banging out some quality crowdpleasing tuna :thumbsup: and Cano who played lots of italian goodies which went down a treat (especially positivity ;))

Heard a bit of vertigo's set but then left to get home.

Had a bloody good un none the less, cheers to the tribute promoters :thumbsup:

glenn

Feb 3, 2003
blackpool
yep had a wright good time i think...ha!,,,,,,,,,,,,,big hello to everyone i met n spoke to .dont remeber some of the night was in a right old pikkle[ude never of guessed].but thats the name of the game eh!!!;) ;) :mad: :mad: :thumbsup:

shazza

VIP Silver Member
Nov 30, 2007
bootle liverpool
I had a good time in Blaggers..:)
The pre bar for me always seems to be the best lol..
Good to see old friends again..and new.:)
Lol ....Tag I was pullin ur leg ;)
All in all was a good night, few drinks, bit of a dance,good laugh...sound :thumbsup:

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
sunny as fook :cool: got pissed :pixie: at the pre bar , top selections from suddy tony and dan phones:

enjoyed the night , was quieter that the last one but still enough in for a party :king:

see yous at the the august event :D

suddy

Jun 11, 2003
leigh
had a good day/night in blackpool and well enjoyed it pre bar was rockin and so was the club :D roll on the next 1...8th aug