timeless @ the zoo

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
E

easty

you only do it for the arse leathering:p

Right thats enough, i think we have succeeded in lowering the tone this evening. Plus I will not be able to stop laughing the next time I see the pair of you's stood together

Bobleeno

Jun 24, 2003
Chills.
:D Had a belter of a night once again thanks to all. Absolute mint night, top venue, and a heck load of wicked lights. Cant remember too much as was a little off it :) Bouncin like mad all night. Thought sound system was well wicked, and when i met Butty at end he said it had more in it !!! Bring it on.

Excellent once again, its Timeless.

blondie

Jan 31, 2002
shaw
Well what can i say.........

Ouch!! My ears are stil ringing, I could not speak till tuesday!!

All in all the signs of yet another fantastic night out!! thanks to everyone who i harrased!!

Quey

Aug 21, 2002
manchester
www.timelessoldskool.com
Bobleeno said:
[B Thought sound system was well wicked, and when i met Butty at end he said it had more in it !!! Bring it on.

Excellent once again, its Timeless. [/B]

Believe me, it had a lot more in it!!

It cost a frickin fortune, and the sound check made me feel sick it was that loud!

We wanted to give you something special and beleive me the DJs were being gentle!! lol ;)

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
blondie said:
Well what can i say.........

Ouch!! My ears are stil ringing, I could not speak till tuesday!!

All in all the signs of yet another fantastic night out!! thanks to everyone who i harrased!!

LOL mine have only just stoppe ringig too and i am led to believe it was the butmeister who wanted it that loud :p

Great to meet ya btw. Not sure wat we talked about but but still great lol.

See ya at the next one;)

Andy

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
lol it wasnt that loud - yas wanna get to maximes whoever think that thats loud ul soon change ya mind :)

yeah it was a good night i like the new venue and i believe next month will be able to carry it on till 3 ish which is better as it seemed to finish too early.

maximum respect to the quey for all the hard work he puts in he grafts like a bar steward ive seen him in action but considerin hes only been runnin it 6 months has learnt quickly how to put on a quality night each and every time. and long may it continue :thumbsup:

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
butty said:

yeah it was a good night i like the new venue and i believe next month will be able to carry it on till 3 ish which is better as it seemed to finish too early.

:thumbsup:

yeah i agree it woz a top nite:D but it did finish too early didnt even get to say goodbye or hello to a lot of peeps coz mi stupid taxi turned up at 2.20 gutted:cry: :cry: :cry: but thank u for one of those nights i'd never forget if i could remember sum of it :axe:

blondie

Jan 31, 2002
shaw
retroandy said:
LOL mine have only just stoppe ringig too and i am led to believe it was the butmeister who wanted it that loud :p

Great to meet ya btw. Not sure wat we talked about but but still great lol.

See ya at the next one;)

Andy

yeah it was great to meet you - but the conversation (brilliant as it was!) was lost with the music or maybe something else!!

Sprewell

Oct 25, 2003
Madchester
Is there any chance you could put up the tracklist's for timeless 24th oct. Im not too good with the names of the oldskool tunes as i am newish to all these great oldskool tracks

thanks