timeless @ the zoo

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
WOW top venue, u out did urselves!! How loud was it, me ears have only jus recovered!!! Wot a turn out the place was buzzin from start 2 finish! Top 2 see every1 again & a big hello 2 all! Wud say more but am still recoverin!!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Absolute minter - venue was smart best one yet! had a top top night all top sets chooonage was mega that red bull certainly gave me wings! HAD A RIOT IT WAS MEGA! SHARMON

Noodle

Jan 25, 2002
Shaw
Big respect to Quey and all the Zoo peeps, great venue, great night.

Good to see everyone again, too many to mention but you know who you are (hang your heads in shame you filthy monkeys)

keep in touch everyone.

The lad who I first met at the Old Corn Mill, you know who you are cos I saw you in there last night absollutley nailed (gud on ya), do you have a name? You were wearing a white/light hudded top I think?

Ta,

Noodle

spiely

Oct 5, 2001
Canada
www.lufc.com
Tigger said:
AAAARGGHHH!!!!!

I thought this was tonight! :cry:

tigger @ gutted.com

Sorry, i know you should not laugh at others misfortune. But i was feeling sorry for myself about not been able to go then read this. Nothing personal Tigger. I love you. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
What a night peeps. The venue was fantastic and the dj's and sets were unbelievable. I will post a better review after the weekend just about to go back to Manchester again now for a
P A R T Y :D

Andy

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
:head: absolutely top top top nite... still recoverin now.. wot a top venue.. big stage do me just fine just a shame mi taxi turned up outside at 2.20 so had to leave:cry: :cry: :cry: well done to butty and quey u give yourselves a shiny badge each lads:D see ya at the next one :fekked:

Vicki!

May 8, 2003
Manchester
i had a great one on friday, the new place is cool but there was an inch of water on the floor in the girlies bogs n i think i've got trench foot:p .brought a mate wiv me who aint on the board n he had a blinder too;) great seein everyone again......i've gotta go n kill adam now he keeps shooting me wiv his boody new spud gun:mad: ;)
see ya all at the nxt un.

ps did n e one else notice danny's plump head on the nxt timeless flyer! lol:p

Last edited:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Well i am just recovered from a mad weekend that started at Timeless@the zoo on friday. First of all well done Quey for the choice of venue mate you have surpased yaself lad. I was well impressed with as i am sure loads of us was. As soon as we walked in the sound just bowled me over :D

The quality of the tuneage as butty calls it lol and the dj's was great. I didnt stop bouncing all night and i had no help:p if ya get me. Must say i saw a few dicks in there and i know italian style got smacked but not sure wat about. Your always gonna get dicks like that getting but to be honest thats all i heard about and didnt see owt myself.

I also have to add a big thanks to Woody for taking us the that bar over the road for CHEAP drinks:p. As if man i paid well over six squid for a bud and vodka and redbull. It was cheper in da club mate. But we all learn by our mistakes dont we:p

Big Hi to anyone i hadn't met before like Blondie, Noodle etc. Think i had met everyone else at one meetup or another. Big hi to minxy and shabba great to see you two again hope ya both make it to the next osa party (my birthday). Hope ya had a great party on sat night too;)

Hi to all the crew that came over them there hills and everyone else i spoke to and met in there. Big thanks to joker the lift over there. And great to see ya again Jenny, Claire B (see i can spell it right) :p and anyone else i have missed ya know who ya are guys and gals

Bring on the next one.:D

Andy

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
after 3days of the heaviest messiest weekend ive had in years! ....

im finally able to post! timeless was an absolute belter! fantastic to see everyone, and meet the new peeps i met! tho it was a bit weird peeps not recognising me wi me new hair colour! tho i reckon retroandy was correct wen he said 'minxy ya still a blonde! lol :p
good venue! liked it better than the old one! :luv: nice an cosy! top sets so thanks to all who had a spin ont decks, tho xtc was the cracker :D
and even the bar staff and bouncers were most pleasant! and its not often ya get that!

brilliant nite, good to see ya's all, thanks for a gud an! :love:

woody

retroandy said:

I also have to add a big thanks to Woody for taking us the that bar over the road for CHEAP drinks:p. As if man i paid well over six squid for a bud and vodka and redbull. It was cheper in da club mate. But we all learn by our mistakes dont we:p

Ya cheeky fooker! i based my hypothesis on the info available
on' tinternet!
its not my fault! :p

E

easty

I was told that I can't comment now on other peeps night but feck that as it was absolutely mint.