time to have a giggle at my expense!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
you sayin I dont deserve it or something? :|

Must say though....I was a bit jealous when you signed up......obviously you were my main rival. :eyebrow:

you know this :D

you you would have deserved 2nd after me in my pink number, still cant beleive after only one hour they booted me lol.

had a look at the winning line up and first place is a moose, and second place has a huge conk nose? whats going on there?!?

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
you know this :D

you you would have deserved 2nd after me in my pink number, still cant beleive after only one hour they booted me lol.

had a look at the winning line up and first place is a moose, and second place has a huge conk nose? whats going on there?!?

Its text vote innit.....most of my mates are too tight to text! My friend said I should go out wearing my sash and crown and get pissed people to vote for me on the spot. Any ideas? I'd quite like £10,000......and the texts only count once from each number. If I got into the top 5 I'd be more than happy....because then its up to the judges :)

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
Its text vote innit.....most of my mates are too tight to text! My friend said I should go out wearing my sash and crown and get pissed people to vote for me on the spot. Any ideas? I'd quite like £10,000......and the texts only count once from each number. If I got into the top 5 I'd be more than happy....because then its up to the judges :)

hmm from my experiance of contests like this, when it gets to the judges they can be swayed into "favouring" you.

i had many advances made towards me by judges, which is why i think i was ousted out of miss stoodent, i think someone recognised me, and at somepoint has been refused by me.

personally i know a sure fire way to get you in the top 5, it involves a digital camcorder, a tube of superglue, rubber sheets, a lifesize inflatable yak and a pedigree goat. we can get it on youtube, with an email to text link to vote for you. then when we get you into the top 5 the judges might just be happy with the video footage.

However, if you choose this method and it leads to a life of seedy movies and a drug addiction dont blame me, these are just guidelines! :D

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
hmm from my experiance of contests like this, when it gets to the judges they can be swayed into "favouring" you.

i had many advances made towards me by judges, which is why i think i was ousted out of miss stoodent, i think someone recognised me, and at somepoint has been refused by me.

personally i know a sure fire way to get you in the top 5, it involves a digital camcorder, a tube of superglue, rubber sheets, a lifesize inflatable yak and a pedigree goat. we can get it on youtube, with an email to text link to vote for you. then when we get you into the top 5 the judges might just be happy with the video footage.

However, if you choose this method and it leads to a life of seedy movies and a drug addiction dont blame me, these are just guidelines! :D

hahaha, I think my answer to that is suprisingly..............no :)

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Good Luck Amy!

My vote is in, work it girl!

How is your campaign going? Is their an orphanage you could visit with toys near Halls?? Obviously tip off the press first ala Lady Di style!

Was that a bit cynical? Nevermind.