There ain't no party like an osa party!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
So, how good was Saturday night. One of the best nights I've had in ages!! Great tunes and sets from all djs!! Great to see loads of old osaers out and great to meet new ones.

I can't give enough respect and love to the man who organised it all @billyrave you big beautiful bastid xx ❣️

• Love
Reactions: S-J

Davey T

Sep 15, 2004
Awesome night, had an absolute blast. Great catching up with old friends, meeting new ones and finally putting some names to faces.

Huge thanks to all involved, I have no doubt there was so much effort put in behind the scenes to make it happen, you guys deserve all the credit ❤️

Jack G taking the roof off...class 👏

• Love

Taff

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2001
Manchester
So, how good was Saturday night. One of the best nights I've had in ages!! Great tunes and sets from all djs!! Great to see loads of old osaers out and great to meet new ones.

I can't give enough respect and love to the man who organised it all @billyrave you big beautiful bastid xx ❣️
It was ace for sure. Nice to finally meet you pal. Complete legend. Nice to meet everyone else too. Everyone smiling and jumping about. All of you are the friendliest and nicest people you could ever meet! Big thanks especially to Billy and S-J and anyone else who organised such an amazing event. ;););)

• Love
Reactions: Warrengee79 and S-J

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
This is especially for Superdan cause he's just told me off! lol

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member

And you forgot his little minion !!! hahahahhahaha

billyrave

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 28, 2012
Inside the Box

and S-J. she was just as much a serious player in all this ;) was a pleasure to do it for you all - what a great night . . . I think ;)

• Love

billyrave

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 28, 2012
Inside the Box
This is especially for Superdan cause he's just told me off! lol

Big ups to yaself S-J. Without getting all the heads together, theres no party is there. Thanks for everything you did - superstar :)

• Love

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Big ups to yaself S-J. Without getting all the heads together, theres no party is there. Thanks for everything you did - superstar :)
Ahhh thanks bear! It really was all my pleasure... Just seeing Supedan doing the foot shuffle at the front, yeah that was worth it all!!! Woooo Hoooo...

Warrengee79

Aug 10, 2022

Absolutely awesome 👌 💯 top night all the djs smashed the granny out of it. Met some amazing people and new friends. Bring on the next 😁 wish I could have replied early to this been proppa ill 🤧🤧🤧

• Love

Warrengee79

Aug 10, 2022
Absolutely amazing it really was ace. Looking forwards to getting to know you all proppa everyone I met that night was lovely, atmosphere was amazing too. The friendliest bunch of people 💯🙌💯🙌
All the people involved should be really proud ❤️💯🎉🥳

• Love
Reactions: S-J and billyrave

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Absolutely amazing it really was ace. Looking forwards to getting to know you all proppa everyone I met that night was lovely, atmosphere was amazing too. The friendliest bunch of people 💯🙌💯🙌
All the people involved should be really proud ❤️💯🎉🥳
@billyrave I fear this is where my germs have come from lol

@Warrengee79 was at mine afterwards..

Its a good job we love you Wazza!! I feel like I'm dying today lol

• Wow
Reactions: Warrengee79

Warrengee79

Aug 10, 2022
@billyrave I fear this is where my germs have come from lol

@Warrengee79 was at mine afterwards..

Its a good job we love you Wazza!! I feel like I'm dying today lol
Really sorry if it was me😳 still ruff now but getting there too🤦‍♂️🤣 been at work yesterday and just parked my truck up after Bern broke down in Warrington so looking forwards to getting home and dieing a bit more 😅 🤧 big love all catch up soon🙌💯🥳🎉❤️🤧🤣

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: billyrave and S-J