The UK.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
first a man gets jailed for telling a joke and now someone who is mentally ill has been jailed for wearing a tshirt bearing nasty anti-police sentiments. Better start building more prisons then cos us Brits like a bit of dark humour and sometimes we speak up when the authorities are taking the piss cos we're supposed to have the right to protest, apparently. And some of us can probably be obnoxious, unfunny c*nts like the two mentioned, but untill now that wasnt a crime that got you thrown in jail and we had freedom of speech and stuff! You should deffo have the right to say you don't like Islam, march with the edl, deny the holocaust or say just about any abhorrent opinion that some mite find offensive cos its a free country and we should be more grown up. Rant over.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
This forum did away with freedom of speech years ago mate and there with it went most of the interesting threads and thread starters. Sign of the times.

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
The problem is a left wing police force in UK meaning they rule the majority by protecting the minority. I don't have an issue with minorities expressing their views however majority rules, it's called a democracy.

We're trying to bail out of the UK for Oz as they tend to say things as they are and not be frightened to express their views (my views are very middle ground by the way) and the imigration process is quite hard and expensive.

S

Ps Best not dig out my really offensive mid 80's football t shirts which I bought and never wore as did not have the guts.

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
Pauly P ^^^^^^^:D:D:D:D....i dont care what anyone says....some peeps get offended at everything...like...whats better...things or stuff? fk knows....what are these "Muslims" you speak of? are they like Revels?

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Speaking of coffee, my favourite coffee vending machine has now been replaced by a Costa machine at Darwen services:cry:

Since Starbucks broke it's coffee last november, it was the last bastion of near coffee perfection that I knew of:|

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
Speaking of coffee, my favourite coffee vending machine has now been replaced by a Costa machine at Darwen services:cry:

Since Starbucks broke it's coffee last november, it was the last bastion of near coffee perfection that I knew of:|

First it was the systematic assault by the state on the freedoms we hold sacred! ^^^^ And now this!! :cry:

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
First they came for Kwik Save,
and I didn't speak out because I Didn't shop at Kwik Save.

Then they came for the Wimpy (in MCR),
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a big fan of Wimpy, preferred Burger King.

Then they came for the Woolworths,
and I didn't speak out because I couldnt be fucked.

Then they came for the coffee at Darwin Services,
and there was no one left to speak for the daft cunts

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
And now they're going to take an extra hour of daylight from our evenings (well technically afternoons) as the clocks go back this weekend.

If anybody spots a Coffee Republic on their travels, then let me know:thumbsup:

fuck all great about Great Britain now Ian, at least us (Scots) wont notice the economic meltdown when it hits, we still live in the 18th century up here :fekked: :fekked:

Attachments

• g20_protest_1384673c.jpg
    g20_protest_1384673c.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 135