The time has come -my collection up for grabs

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

tag

Mar 11, 2004
Byzantine period
ok peeps,finally deciced to get the ball rolling in shifting my collection,really sad to see it go but im moving on now,still love the music dont get me wrong but my hearts just not in it like it was,for people that know me and the records i collected for many years (since 1991) they will know the records up for grabs here,up to now i have submitted around 850 to Discogs with around another 2000 odd to submit, the collection to date can be seen here on my Ogs page artiefufkin ,once i have submitted every record i will also have the excell list of my tunes to email to people.There are two ways i want to go about this either sell the records individually or in small batches or someone comes along with a fair offer for the lot and there are some very rare records here,the years range from 1986 upto 1993 mainly with the few odd 94/95 track sneaking in there,genres Italian house/UK House/some hardcore/belgian but id say the majority are Italian and UK house classics.If the collection was bought as whole and the price was fair to me i would do a deal with my 1210's and Vestax PMC400 club mixer/amp/speakers and all shelving etc (i would prob throw this in for free).Someone could get a really good set up here for a good price well below what it would cost them to start building a collection from scratch,please message me with your interest and we can take it from there,please note im not desperate to sell,i have pondered over this for six months now and have made this decision,if they dont sell i will have to put them in to storage at a cost to me (£35 a month) as they will have no home

cheers

Tag:crazy: :| :( :cry:

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
ok peeps,finally deciced to get the ball rolling in shifting my collection,really sad to see it go but im moving on now,still love the music dont get me wrong but my hearts just not in it like it was,for people that know me and the records i collected for many years (since 1991) they will know the records up for grabs here,up to now i have submitted around 850 to Discogs with around another 2000 odd to submit, the collection to date can be seen here on my Ogs page artiefufkin ,once i have submitted every record i will also have the excell list of my tunes to email to people.There are two ways i want to go about this either sell the records individually or in small batches or someone comes along with a fair offer for the lot and there are some very rare records here,the years range from 1986 upto 1993 mainly with the few odd 94/95 track sneaking in there,genres Italian house/UK House/some hardcore/belgian but id say the majority are Italian and UK house classics.If the collection was bought as whole and the price was fair to me i would do a deal with my 1210's and Vestax PMC400 club mixer/amp/speakers and all shelving etc (i would prob throw this in for free).Someone could get a really good set up here for a good price well below what it would cost them to start building a collection from scratch,please message me with your interest and we can take it from there,please note im not desperate to sell,i have pondered over this for six months now and have made this decision,if they dont sell i will have to put them in to storage at a cost to me (£35 a month) as they will have no home

cheers

Tag:crazy: :| :( :cry:

Ouch.. . .heavy shit.

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Ill give them a home for a tenner a month lol :p

Seriously Tag m8 sorry to hear ur getting rid but i guess needs must. wish i had the dollar to grab um off ya :(

tag

Mar 11, 2004
Byzantine period
right folks had a lot of messages about my tunes,i have decided to start ripping tunes now so as they get ripped they will be put on Discogs,i want the best price for them so selling them as singles is going to be the best way,the market at the mo is shite also so if i dont get what i want i will keep them

tag:(