The Spice Bints

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

mrshifter

Jan 20, 2005
Dodge City
So, the terrible quimtet have reunited for a bit of a tour :(

A quote from Desperate Spice (AKA Ginger bollocks)

"I think for us it was about celebrating the past, enjoying each other and it's about our fans. It was the right time."

LOL. I imagine they're doing it for free then...:p

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
So, the terrible quimtet have reunited for a bit of a tour :(

A quote from Desperate Spice (AKA Ginger bollocks)

lol good use of the word quim, i like that word :D :thumbsup: and to fashion a new made-up word out of it too...bonus points :king: lol

and ...funny you should say that... someone at work was on about this reunion earlier and the 1st thing i said involved the word 'desperate' too :thumbsup: ;)

mrshifter

Jan 20, 2005
Dodge City
Here they are the poor loves

Spice Bints.jpg

Plastic Spice, Tuppence Licker Spice, Haggard Spice, Preggy Spice and "get the fuck outta here..." Spice.

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
yeah, I saw them at Man City's ground last year , it was a great day/night :thumbsup:

so did we on the last night the Sunday.. Golden circle good view and they put on a good show.

Neither the Wife or I would have the slightest interest in the spice girls.

However, do remember a certain Pete Tong playing a half decent mix of "Who do you think you are" on the essential mix.

It was before it was released and you did not know it was them until he told you, then you felt slightly ill!

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
I suppose you guys were all far too old to appreciate them first time round... :p j/k.

I'm goin to go and see em if/when they tour AND I don't care about admitting it! I'm allowed and they were at the top when I was young enough to love em! :D

x

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Has any of them learnt to sing yet or are they gonna be miming:crazy:

I know Sporty Spice was suppose to be the one with the best voice but her screeching makes me cringe in agony:eek: :naughty:

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
I suppose you guys were all far too old to appreciate them first time round... :p j/k.

I'm goin to go and see em if/when they tour AND I don't care about admitting it! I'm allowed and they were at the top when I was young enough to love em! :D

x

I wouldn't mind going to see them either. I reck it would be a laugh :D