The Scottish: Proud warrior race

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
They think they are some nation of plucky warrior types but last time i checked they hadnt won shit.

Daft c*nts

Pale, ginger, deepfried pizza-eating, Buckie-swigging, unintelligable Rab C Nesbit-sounding, weird cousins of the English - the type that you would never speak to outside of family get-togethers, all with chips the size of Ben Nevis on their shoulders... :thumbsup:

living 10mile from the border i couldn't have said it any better!!
you go to the local ASDA and its full of them "aye, aye, aye yer ken hen!" it does my head in!
they work over here, shop over here, go out over here but theyve all got 'proud to be scottish' stickers on their cars!

living 10mile from the border i couldn't have said it any better!!
you go to the local ASDA and its full of them "aye, aye, aye yer ken hen!" it does my head in!
they work over here, shop over here, go out over here but theyve all got 'proud to be scottish' stickers on their cars!

Too true - They hate the rain (How does it manage to rain at sub zero temperatures up there and not turn to snow :confused: ) Nearly as bad as Manchester rain (Thats why there's never snow in Lancashire but at least its above freezing).
I'm half scottish too and thats why I never wear a coat ;)
Its true that England always gets drawn with Sweden and Macedonia and Scotland always gets Brazil, Argentina and France ;)

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
no but the vikings did ;)

morris dancers r not as bad as men in skirts :he she:

I think you will find the vikings done you just as bad as they done us, king of denmark became king of england for a while;)

Kilts not skirts, and morris dancers are just wrong whatever way Shooms tries to spin it:D

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Fuck all wrong with Morris Dancers sunshine... these lads are hardcore :D

Hardcore Morris Dancers - Joel Veitch rathergood.com music- MC Skibadee

Ha ha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That video is ace! I love the Chincilla MC, I used to have a Chincilla. Cute but vicious!

Can't say that Scottish people bother me, I only know 2 Scottish people so couldn't really judge all Scots from that. What does annoy me though is why do they have to be so anti English when it comes to football :confused: Its the same with the Welsh and Irish, they seem to take great delight from seeing England loose which always strikes me as weird.

tucker2005

Aug 29, 2005
Eccles

152090440_0dc414709f.jpg

"ITS SHITE BEING SCOTTISH"

Midge

May 31, 2006
fact of the matter is that out of all the british isles ENGLAND are dominant.
i seem to remember the english colonising scotland.
scottish have never won fuk all, they sound like gimps.
watch trainspotting and that is a perfect example of the scottish :)

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
Loads of Scots in the family and I love baiting them, its a sport which I excel at

In all seriousness Ive more in common with the scots than I have with southerners, they know how to have a right laugh, the ones without chips on their shoulders that is;):thumbsup:

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
fact of the matter is that out of all the british isles ENGLAND are dominant.

correct, but you lot are hated the world over wheresas we are loved

midge said:
i seem to remember the english colonising scotland.

How old are you? it was years ago

midge said:
scottish have never won fuk all, they sound like gimps.

won loads, invented loads

SCOTLAND'S INVENTIONS

midge said:
watch trainspotting and that is a perfect example of the scottish :)

watch Scum, and that is a perfect example of being english;)

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
What does annoy me though is why do they have to be so anti English when it comes to football :confused: Its the same with the Welsh and Irish, they seem to take great delight from seeing England loose which always strikes me as weird.

Watch Braveheart. Hollywood'ed up to the nines but loads of that did happen.

If scotland ran england for long enough you would soon get pissed off being told you are not good enough to look after your own country

Look how much shit Gordon brown gets for being a scots PM

I am not anti english, i served in the forces, have loads of english mates and lived in england for two years. I am, however, a nationalist which some confuse with being anti english.

We are supposed to have a chip on our shoulders yet it was a guff who started this thread?

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
won loads, invented loads

SCOTLAND'S INVENTIONS

Theres some right dubious ones there mate

Cure for scurvy
The first person to publish the idea that consuming citrus fruits would prevent scurvy, then a plague on board sailing ships, was an Edinburgh man.

Marmalade

The story goes that a Dundee businessman imported a shipload of oranges from Spain that were found to be too bitter to sell as fruit. He turned them into an orange preserve which proved to be popular - marmalade

Talking Bullshit

So the story goes in 1794 a tanked up sweaty from Inverness couldnt string a legible truthful sentence together, and since they hadnt invented the deep fried mars bar yet, decided to eat some cowshit on the way home. His wife coined the phrase when he got home later

I suppose their only saving grace is that at least they're not Welsh....

Im very glad Im Welsh (with a bit of Irish in me too) and Id be Scottish any day over being English :wave: plus its great watching England lose at sports cos they think theyre so ace at everything. I laughed so much when they were out of Euro 2008 :rofl: ;)

and before you say I live in England, its not through choice, Id much rather be living in Spain :)