The Saddam Video

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Want to watch it, but just don't want to actually see the actual "passing". The look on someones face when they die, Ive been lucky to never see, but I can't imagine it'd be nice!!!!:| :S

Loz its not great quality and as it happens you dont see much just the aftermath.

Juney

Oct 21, 2006
Newcastle
Too good for him!!!

I watched it and believe hanging was too quick as it broke his neck! They should of given him to the families of the victims he killed. This man killed 300,0000 people (a rough estimate) many of which were women and children butchered at the hands of his soilders. Sorry to sound brutal but still think hanging was too quick a death for such an evil man.

Joey BSide

Dec 13, 2006
Sleazers Palace. LE4 2 Tha Floor
Oh man I'm a fcuking wuss. I wanted to see this so badly as well but I couldn't bring myself to it. Guess I'm not as twisted after all.

What ARE the odds on hin still being alive and just a massive cover up? Pretty small I'd say but I wonder when the theories will appear

Joey BSide

Dec 13, 2006
New post cos I saw it. Yeah it looks a bit iffy to me I don't know why. Wasn't that graphic at all as well. I had the misfortune years ago of watching a video called Executions and Faces of Death for a bet. I was more horrified what happened to the animals than the humans. Made me go veggie for months which only ended when I had to walk back to San An from Space and I nailed a chicken burger from the KFC near to Bar M.
I agree with the previous posts anyway it was too quick for what he done to the millions of people.

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
If I agreed with the death penalty, i'd say it was too quick as well.

B-side, as if you walked to San An from Space!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey BSide

Dec 13, 2006
B-side, as if you walked to San An from Space!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally fucking did n all. 2nd worse mistake of my life EVER. Put me out of action for two days afterwards as was sooo fucked. We only got a 2km lift out of it as well from some **** Austrian. The worse mistake was agreeing to have a trip on the flight from Gatwick with Huge Dave. That was sheer fucking stupid

Joey BSide

Dec 13, 2006
same here want to watch it out of morbid curiosity but have watched a execution one before and it haunted me for days :S

There was a documentary years ago I think it was that Dr with the specs and the beard banging on about life and eventually death,anyway this chap had cancer and agreed for his last days to be filmed. The moment when he passed away was unbelievable. Although this chap was chronically you could tell that precise moment the life went from him it's something I'll never forget but not in a morbid sense cos hey..... we all gotta go sometime

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
same here want to watch it out of morbid curiosity but have watched a execution one before and it haunted me for days :S

Its honestly not bad at all, because the footage is so unclear, you don't see the exact moment he pops it or anything, & its so quick when he falls through that you barely see that, & you don't really see him hanging there. I'd give it a watch, the abuse noise in the background is the most interesting thing :thumbsup:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
The moment when he passed away was unbelievable. Although this chap was chronically you could tell that precise moment the life went from him it's something I'll never forget

i know what you mean, kind of. I saw my auntie die in my arms , when her life support machine was switched off. I know she was technically brain dead anyway already but it was surreal because the doctor had switched off the monitor screen too, you know with the up n down lines / flatlines so was sitting there thinking sort of erm...how are we going to know when its 'happened' :confused: :$ but we knew. you can just tell. :| :cry:

RIP auntie Pat :love:

anyway, enough of the morbidness from me! :)

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
Its honestly not bad at all, because the footage is so unclear, you don't see the exact moment he pops it or anything, & its so quick when he falls through that you barely see that, & you don't really see him hanging there. I'd give it a watch, the abuse noise in the background is the most interesting thing :thumbsup:

nah i cant its the whole macabre thing of watching someones last moments , its chilling, lol , good riddance to bad rubbish and all that , i,ll just read the reviews on the vid ;)

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
As per usual the western media forgetting the atrocities this man has had commited under his name and opted to use his death to undermine any good we are doing out there. Since when is shouting some abuse at a bloke about to be hung as bad as genocide? FFS our own media are making a martyr out of this guy:fekked:
Agree with others on here, it was all far to quick.

Cue the conspiracy theories of it being fake etc etc etc........

Last edited:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
It doesn't appeal to me in the slightest and I don't understand what people get out of execution videos tbh:S