The Saddam Video

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
There was a documentary years ago I think it was that Dr with the specs and the beard banging on about life and eventually death,anyway this chap had cancer and agreed for his last days to be filmed. The moment when he passed away was unbelievable. Although this chap was chronically you could tell that precise moment the life went from him it's something I'll never forget but not in a morbid sense cos hey..... we all gotta go sometime

I watched a documantary the other week for uni about voluntary euthanasia in holland, it showed the process a man goes through who has motor neurone disease as the arrangements are made for his death and then it shows his having the lethal injection and dying at home.

I worked as a nurse on a geriatric ward a few years ago and i regularly sat with patients through their final moments. It is the strangest thing to see and very different from patient to patient but the one thing they all have in common is the look of peace once they havce passed, especially when their last days have been in alot of pain, all of a sudden it all goes, like a release almost.

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
I watched a documantary the other week for uni about voluntary euthanasia in holland, it showed the process a man goes through who has motor neurone disease as the arrangements are made for his death and then it shows his having the lethal injection and dying at home.

I watched that for Philosophy and Ethics. Made me feel weird if we are talkin about the same one in which his elderly wife was with him :S

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York

I worked as a nurse on a geriatric ward a few years ago and i regularly sat with patients through their final moments. It is the strangest thing to see and very different from patient to patient but the one thing they all have in common is the look of peace once they havce passed, especially when their last days have been in alot of pain, all of a sudden it all goes, like a release almost.

Gosh. Debs told me a similar thing, she's done that kind of work too. I've never seen anyone die, I couldnt have not so long ago, but now I think I could.

What happens? Do they know the moment its happenning?