The OSA Easter doo excitement thread

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Is it nearly time yet? ;)

I'm gonna be stone cold sober for this event, seeing as the law only allows you to drink a couple and drive :cops: but it'll be good to see peeps I haven't seen for a while:thumbsup: :D

Buzz

Nov 7, 2005
Not far from Tesco's
think they've got name badges as well so u should get to put faces to names :thumbsup:

Well that was the plan, i was gonna order some proper good plastic ones for the night but last week was a bit mental and this week ive been in holland working so couldnt get em sorted :$ :cry:

I'm gonna try and sort some stickers sorted on saturday morning before i travel up from down south so ive got my work cut out as my journey is 5+ hours :mad:

soz peeps :loo:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Well that was the plan, i was gonna order some proper good plastic ones for the night but last week was a bit mental and this week ive been in holland working so couldnt get em sorted :$ :cry:

I'm gonna try and sort some stickers sorted on saturday morning before i travel up from down south so ive got my work cut out as my journey is 5+ hours :mad:

soz peeps :loo:

jeese leave a job for a bloke to do :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I'll bell bman & see what he's after am sure we can sort it :thumbsup:

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Hows about

Some

Late birthday drinks for me :p

You can have a drink on me for letting me have Beans on toast and some Peas in a pod!!!!!! ;) ;)

Oi Buzz nice to see someone else is travelling from down south, 5+ hours for me also, Shabbs gonna need you to text me you address for a Sat Nav!!!

Let's Get It On!!!!

:thumbsup: