The Only Way Is Essex.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
So so so so shit, so so so so fucking ace!

It is the most terrible programme ever but i can't stop watching, the whole time my face is like this an all>:|

PepeLePew

Oct 27, 2005
Hyde
www.myspace.com
Yeah babe but no babe but seriously babe. That's about all you need to know about it

No seriously babe shaat ahhp

Sorry to say addicted too. My Mum said of it that Essex has taken 20 years to shake off the white stiletto image and this program takes them all back down to a level way below that. Quiz night has been my fav; about a dozen people(not just the girls), sharing the combined intellectual resource of Jade Goody

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Is it fictional or real, i havnt ever watched it but ive seen adverts and stuff?

Half and half i reck, the people are normal (ish lol) everyday people but i think they kinda get the situations given and then come up with their own dialogue. It is so trashy i feel dirty after watching it, like eating a pot noodle barm in bed and washing it down with Lidl's cheap strong cider:$

Radish you're so high brow it's gotta be down to botox ;)

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
We love The only way is Essex:love: for all the same reasons. Its so wrong its right lol.
We just sit there in disbelief at how gormless Joey Essex is..:condom:
And Lauren really needs to kick that Mark into touch.. What a nob he is :naughty:

Reem!