The Greatest Goal Ever Scored .....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
I always rate the Zola goal when he hit that mid air volley from a corner. You know in the FA Cup, when he ran to the near post and did something weird with his legs and put it in the top corner!

Awesome.

If someone can find a clip???

Last edited:

dods

Oct 13, 2004
Huddersfieldcestershirey
I always rate the Zola goal when he hit that mid air volley from a corner. You know in the FA Cup, when he ran to the near post and did something weird with his legs and put hit in the top corner!

Awesome.

If someone can find a clip???

here you go mate - yeah good goal this one
YouTube - Gianfranco Zola Goal (Chelsea vs Norwich City 2002)

but not as good as this other litle italian number....
YouTube - Great Goals by THE ITALIAN MAESTRO PAULO DI CANIO
this is just class

Ed_the_ball

May 15, 2004
Chester
All belters !!! The Cantona stance says it all what a legend he was and they still sing his name now !!

Norriss i think Billy Davies needs to spend some cash. The chances are you,ll come straiht back down anyway but as least the monies won through the play-offs and the parachute payment stand you in good stead.

I,m looking forward to our long term future including the plans for the new stadium near Clifton but obviously we need to get back to the Premier to fulfill this dream & to interest the masses to come back and support us in a 50,000 a ll seater stadium

0,,10308~3296087,00.jpg
[/IMG]​

norriss

Aug 25, 2004
Derby
All belters !!! The Cantona stance says it all what a legend he was and they still sing his name now !!

Norriss i think Billy Davies needs to spend some cash. The chances are you,ll come straiht back down anyway but as least the monies won through the play-offs and the parachute payment stand you in good stead.

I,m looking forward to our long term future including the plans for the new stadium near Clifton but obviously we need to get back to the Premier to fulfill this dream & to interest the masses to come back and support us in a 50,000 a ll seater stadium

0,,10308~3296087,00.jpg
[/IMG]​

yeah i think there thinking we'll come down anyway try and clear some debts and see if we can build instead of spending loads on players and come back down anyway!

yep forest need to sort their s**t out and well have some derbies next season

new stadium looks pukka