The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Watched this with Jo the other night

The Big Year (2011) - IMDb

Two bird enthusiasts try to defeat the cocky, cutthroat world record holder in a year-long bird-spotting competition

------------
Quirky comedy and quite heart warming in places, we thought it was dead good:thumbsup:

Steve Martin, Jack Black, Owen Wilson

Steve looks like hes had a fair bit of work done on his boat race!
Hes got a rubber head lol

D

Deleted member 6141

Incendies (2010) - IMDb

brilliant film.best thing ive seen in a while. if you liked waltz with bashir this is even better. if you aint seen waltz with bashir than you should cuz that's really good too

musicfan2006

Feb 8, 2012
I've seen a lot (and I mean a LOT) of movies/tv shows etc. but this one blew me away-->if you haven't watched Perfect sense (imdb) and can appreciate a movie for its story and not only blood & special effects...you have just got to watch it...it's amazing ...

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
finally got round to watching Snowtown (2011) - IMDb to be honest i was dissapointed but i ended up watching a documentary about it 1st which gave me high hopes for the actual film, if i hadn't seen thet i would have prbably not had a clue what was really going on :S i guess its like watching a movie after reading the book though always ends up a let down.

i watched this The Grey (2011) - IMDb the other day, pretty good, made me jump a couple of times not sure about Neesons role though dont know why he just doesn't come across great as the big leader guy. yet i thought he was great in Taken & Unknown.