The Best "Last Record" Ever...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

horseman101

Sep 18, 2006
Tin Tin Out - Always Something There To Remind Me... The perfect set finisher in my opinion! i know id leave with a big smile on my face if i heard it as the last tune! :)

adamw

Feb 13, 2007
Disco Outcast

daygo

Jan 31, 2006
brighton
stores.ebay.co.uk
I'm the only bugger on Ogs who's got it n all - whooop \o/

Thats not because you're an ace face but because no one else likes it!

B@@llocks to em I say.

Very under-rated band Thrashing Doves - I saw them live a few times........as with The Woodentops they were early advocates of da E from US trips in the mid 80's I believe...........Soft Cell were another one, but I can't say as Marc Almond was suddenly infused with balearicness. :fekked:

Soft Cell were another one, but I can't say as Marc Almond was suddenly infused with balearicness. :fekked:

lol however spunk on the other hand.... :D

According to Altered States (top fuckin read that btw :) ) this was one of the 1st 'e' records...

YouTube - Soft Cell - Memorabilia

1st time I've ever listened to it is when I've just banged it into youtube...

likin the waa-waaaaaaaah synth sounds :D

/edit

LMFCO @ this comment :rofl:

dstdvl (1 day ago)

he still sounds like he's singing around a big cock with lots of foreskin crammed in his mouth

daygo

Jan 31, 2006
brighton
stores.ebay.co.uk
Boom boom.........that was a tap in, I did the donkey work.

I actually got into the whole balearic scene accidentally simply because a lot of the bands I was into (I am an indie kid at heart) had been picked up by Alfredo etc.

A mate said you'll love this Shoom club they play Thrashing Doves n Woodentops n disco n Chris Rea n acid house and everyones dead friendly...........can't say as I fancied the sound of it at the time.......it sounded shit!

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
lol what the frigs a TOG ? :D Is that like someone who sniffs womens bicycle seats ? :D

A TOG .. . . . is Terry's Old Geezers and Gals (TOGG'S)

It's a Radio 2 thing to describe the generation of people who tune into Wogan's radio show.

Despite not falling into that age category. . .Wogan is a genius!