Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Quey

Aug 21, 2002
manchester
www.timelessoldskool.com
sped said:
Can anyone tell me is there any laws sayin ya cant have strobes and smoke machines cos they dont have any of em in the clubs now a days:(

Nah theres no law I know of, and if its smoke machines and lights your after, I've just spent a packet on em for the next timeless! :mad:

Roll on the 27th!!! :phones: :phones: :phones:

J

JESUS

EMPIRE ROCKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 i was when i first went in there hahahahahahaha Quality night , MATT BELL was on im sure he was Properrrr BOOOOO

Gutted only one person Mentioned Pleasure Dome ,,, i was 2 young go but watched hit man and her at pleasuredome and it just looked Amazing and it was only a bit more than a walk away as well

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
JESUS said:
Gutted only one person Mentioned Pleasure Dome ,,, i was 2 young go but watched hit man and her at pleasuredome and it just looked Amazing

i was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :luv: :love: :luv:

but it wasnt amazing wen the next day at me mums house she put it on the video, and there i was dancing on the shelf in proper close up style (with black bikin top and hot pants) looking reeet off me kipper!!!
and the family going "look at the state of you" :axe:

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Miss Cola said:
It didnt get that packed on a normal night did it, but me and mi sis couldnt stop dancing all night, best night had to be arenas birthday forgot which one it was?? When upstairs and downstair was pumpin tunes out!! Quality nights!! :D :thumbsup:

Top top night that was Nics!! It was The 8th Birthday! Wow, i really didnt stop dancing that night, even danced meself out of the club after closing time and was still dancing in the ickle car park! LOL! I was a bit fekked that night!! :fekked: :p :crazy:

I also loved Maximes, the tunes rocked!! And in my techno loving years i loved goin to Bowlers and The Void in Hanley when NORTH were there!! :phones: I love the outdoor festivals, my fav was Godskitchen, Global Gathering, i danced literally ALL night in the Tidy Trax tent!! Amazing what water does to ya these dayz!! :p :p :p :p ;) ;) ;) ;)

GRIMMY

Aug 19, 2002
Manchester
get-me.to
Well, I managed to catch the last few events at Bowlers before it floated away into our memories and it was by far the best club I've been to up till now.
Another is Butlins in Prestatyn (no, I'm not taking the piss). Tidy Trax had their first weekender there and it was fekkin awesome as far as atmosphere and visuals (honeys wearing PVC clubbing gear:p ;) ) and lighting goes.

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
GRIMMY said:
Another is Butlins in Prestatyn (no, I'm not taking the piss). Tidy Trax had their first weekender there and it was fekkin awesome as far as atmosphere and visuals (honeys wearing PVC clubbing gear:p ;) ) and lighting goes.

LOL! Did ya stay all weekend in one of the chalets? Wouldnt of minded goin to that myself!! Must admit, i love dancing to Hard house!
party-smiley-048.gif

One of my best nights out was New Years eve 2001 in skeggy, they had a Sundissential arena and it was banging! Ahem, danced all night there aswell! :$

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Miss Cola said:
Lol did ya not dance all night at gods kitchen globle gathering too!! :p Lol you was defo crowned queen dancer that night!! :D You go trace, you was making me feel tierd just looking at ya!! lololololol!! ;) ;) :fekked: :hole: :spin:

LOL!! Aye, ive put that in my previous post!! U were sat down most of the night chillin on the grass and i was dancing me arse off even at half 6 in the morn!! Lol, great night that!! :D

DJ-K

Nov 12, 2003
Best clubs for me are;-

Legends 91/92-Warrington
New Dawn 92-@ Jillys rockworld,Manchester(For the odd harcore binge)
Rennaisance-Mansfield 92 (It was just a big dark room with a bank of strobes on the stage,mad as apples)
Club 4 - Widnes-Tacky and shady but made for some wicked nights.

Probably the best night I ever had was at Lucarave-Warrington on a Monday night, Dream frequency played live. and the combination of a wicked atmosphere, music, happy people and you know what was just unbeatable.

On another note the best Gigs I ever did were;-

Gatecrasher-Sheffield
Eden-Lincoln
Exit 2002-Serbia
Sundissential-Birmingham
Progress-Derby
Steem at Bed-Sheffield

E

easty

I can't believe no one has mentioned step back. It's has been by far Manchesters best old skool night. When it was at the music box it was quality. It was not too bad at the academy, 2000 peolpe rocking to quality tunes and quality dj's

Morpheus640

Nov 12, 2002
Leeds - Home of Relegation football
ive said it b4 and il lkeep saying it till i die an old man .....

THE Loveshack - Blackpool

cant be touched for mke by the experiences i had there :love: :love:

the gallery ,madisons,bowlers, monroes all had there moments but that was the timje of my life in that lil ole club