The Best Club Eva

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

R J

Sep 29, 2001
Manchester UK
www.aatw.com
No one particular fave stands out but here's a few sugestions ..

The Limit - Manchester
The No 1 - Manchester
Rockworld - Manchester
The Banshee - Manchester
The Gallery - Stoke
Longton Lesiure Bowl - Stoke
Maximes - Wigan
Sequins - Blackpool
Angels - Burnley
The Eclipse - Coventry
Legends - Warrington
Bowlers - Manchester
Park Hall - Chorley

I'll edit in the rest as they pop up !!

sped

Sep 5, 2002
wakefield
Can anyone tell me is there any laws sayin ya cant have strobes and smoke machines cos they dont have any of em in the clubs now a days:(

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
No my b'day is correct deedee, i was 15 when i usd2 go2 bowlers, n started goin2 maximes at 14, look old 4 my age n iv had an older boyf since i was 14 who took me 2 all these jolly places u see. Don't assume im inexperienced coz im young luv.;)

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Infact i often meet ppl like u who say things like 'bloody hell, ive got a daughter older than you', but most ppl buzz off c'in either really young ppl or really old peeps out clubbin, i usd2 luv meetin 50 yr olds fekked off their faces at bowlers n c.mill etc, its good 2 know clubbing is 4 every1 n its about the music not your age.Is that ok deedee or are u gonna inform every bouncer in town that im slightly under age...lol (like they give a toss) :bigfekked

sped

Sep 5, 2002
wakefield
Think Dee Dee her self will tell ya that she probs did the say as well in her younger days.
Dont think its a problem for young lasses to go out and get into clubs, its all the young lads that have about 3 pints and a few jack and jills that start trouble which gets my goat up

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
Believe me there aint owt wrong in going out when your young as sped said ive been going out since i was young, the thing is that ive got a 15 nearly 16 year old lad, and i cant imagine him even thinking of going out and getting wasted and getting past the bouncers in the first place.i just thought that you had made a typing error, i wasnt trying to imply anything else.
and yes clubbing is for eveyone im glad to see young ones like yourself keeping the old skool alive cause that way when we wrinklies are too old to dance there will still be jobs for butty and rj! The inexperience thing didnt even cross my mind, most people just dont expect a 17 year old to have been going out for years (cause when i answer posts like this, the clubs i think of are clubs from the early 90's)thats all, and if that makes me odd then im odd.
:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

Last edited:

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Haha ur not odd, ur jst having the same reaction as most.Sound jst like this woman i met at the c.mill once who had a daughter the same age as me, it made her really worried coz i was drugged up 2 my eyeballs n she thort her daughter mite b doin the same.Then again she always looked 10 times more fekked than me so she didnt really have room 2 talk.Wudnt worry about ur son tho, bouncers always seem 2 b much stricter with lads x

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
Im not worried about my son yet, he's still into cars and listening to thumping happy hardcore that gives me a headache, (god i sound like me mum)! I wonder what i would do though if i did bump into him in a club.........scary thought, i bet he'd be dead embarrased by my dancing hehe and would never come out again!!:$

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
DeeDee said:
Im not worried about my son yet, he's still into cars and listening to thumping happy hardcore that gives me a headache, (god i sound like me mum)! I wonder what i would do though if i did bump into him in a club.........scary thought, i bet he'd be dead embarrased by my dancing hehe and would never come out again!!:$

well i feel like ur son would

i get embarrassed by ur robotics dee il be honest with ya

lol :D

DJ Bin-Bag

Apr 7, 2003
preston
easy!!1

ANGELS - Curzon St Burnley! when they had the green lazer and that f*ck off wall of speakers in front of the bogs!! n Paul taylor droppin tune after tune on that big fat sound system:cry: :cry:

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
old skooler said:
it was just as good playing there miss cola,i had many a crackin night there

It didnt get that packed on a normal night did it, but me and mi sis couldnt stop dancing all night, best night had to be arenas birthday forgot which one it was?? When upstairs and downstair was pumpin tunes out!! Quality nights!! :D :thumbsup:

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
R J said:
No one particular fave stands out but here's a few sugestions ..

Rockworld - Manchester
The Banshee - Manchester
Park Hall - Chorley

I'll edit in the rest as they pop up !!

Aye I forgot about them, especially Park Hall on a Thursday night.

Oh an
Millionaires- Manc.

G HYPNOTIC

Nov 20, 2001
Manchester
www.hypnotic.co.uk
Here's the list of nights that I've promoted and enjoyed.
Maximes
Empire
Park Hall
Hippo's
Peppermint Place
Hacienda
Loveshack
CoCo Savannas
Rockworld
Home
Passion in Evesham
Fallows 1&2
The State
Mr Smiths
Hard Dock
Eclipse
The Limit
Legends
Shellys
Longton Leisure Bowl(Kinetic)
Buzz
The Mill
Libertys
The Gallery
The Academy
Millionaires(Wiggly Worm).

No wonder I feel old.

:phones:

woody

G HYPNOTIC said:
Here's the list of nights that I've promoted and enjoyed.
Maximes
Empire
Park Hall
Hippo's
Peppermint Place
Hacienda
Loveshack
CoCo Savannas
Rockworld
Home
Passion in Evesham
Fallows 1&2