Thanks to everyone

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Tony Ross

Jan 9, 2007
right, i was gonna just fade away after the last gig but then thought it wasnt right to do that so hear goes
this is the 1 and only internet chat site ive been on
and it will defo be my last, the reason being is that i talk to other people and they say it doesnt come much better than this
ive been in such termoil lately weather or not to hang up my headphones or not but i think the time has come, although the responce ive had to this has been quite unbeliveable considering i dont know most of the people on hear and they dont know me
hope i dont miss anyone out and im sorry if i do

pressuming ed..i thought i was the know it all on this site but you pissed on my chip aye ed !

joanne mill..top top girl, hope you like the tune

nics..always possitive and always up for a giggle

davey..nice to meet you on sat, allround top guy

buzz..you cockney t@~t, 1 ov me faves pal

mr raddish..love the book mate, take care, may bump into you soon

northen star..at last we met and glad we did

cano, trace, woody & butty, thanks for all youve done for me, i wont forget it for a long long time

i know ive missed loads of yall so im soz

take care yall, its been a real plesure

Presuming Ed

Nice one Tony...its been good hearing you play and here and have the crack with people in shouts. Sounds like you played a blinder at the In My House do, so if that was your final gig, it was a good un from what i was told. I can appreciate you've obviously got alot on in your life hence the decision to hang up the phones, but i hope you can pop in from time to time to say hello. You take it easy fella, and the best of luck with the future mate. Ed

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
mr raddish..love the book mate, take care, may bump into you soon

I bloody well hope so Tony. You're only up the road from me and I was rather hoping to get an invite to one of your BBQ's! You have my number.

Anything for a free lunch!

Tony, all the very best for whatever you replace OSA and DJing with. .I mean that. You have had enough people (myself included) willing you to stay with it and I respect you enough to not try again.

I meant it about the BBQ by the way . . . really I did!

My Finest Regards to you Tony.

Chris.

Buzz

Nov 7, 2005
Not far from Tesco's
Now then big Tony, had a great time at the IMH doo, you were certainly buzzin that night phones: its a shame ya gonna give it all up but what will be is what will be init!
Hopefully we can catch up some other time up your way or down near me if ever you pop down to London etc.
I'll speak with ya soon mate, good luck :thumbsup:

Inchigh

Mar 23, 2007
Republic of Mancunia
Thats bloody upsetting to hear that Tony, and after all it is your choise and decistion...........just never sell your tunes/records/a part of yourself never...............its a part of you......and im sure, sometime in the future when your a crusty old git, you will return..............never lose the faith son, because we all have magic............and the order to dance, has always kept me faithful:thumbsup:

nice chap, sad loss.............all the best mate:D

tag

Mar 11, 2004
Byzantine period
wishing you and your kin all the very best tony in whatever you do in the future

take it easy

tag

Attachments

• 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    642.2 KB · Views: 69

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
All the best for the future Tony :thumbsup:

Was a pleasure hearing you play ont radio, and guess Im especially lucky that I caught your 'last' live gig phones:

but Never say Never dude ;)

Always a top bloke on the shoutbox and hope you still pop your head round these parts once in a while bud :)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
What are you giving it up for Tony???:S Either you love it or you don't, but surprised you're giving it up unless you've gotta sell up or something:S

Anyway, if In My House was your final gig, then i'm really sorry I was in such a state as to have missed it:( although glad I met you while I was still normal(ish) :thumbsup: :D

If you're leaving the site too :S then good luck with all your future plans and pop back from time to time:thumbsup: :)

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Ah bless ya Tony!!!!!!

Yeah feeling is mutual - nice to have met you too :thumbsup: hope it isnt the last time our paths cross m8!!! :thumbsup: cus that would be a shame :(

Do be safe and i wish ya all the luck in the world with everything ya do :king:

Sucess is a state of mind (not meaning cash flow sucess or anything) - sucess in life for me is having people around you who have love, caring and respect for you!! We the people have that on here.....your one of us to the end all be it however distant :ghost: ya wont be forgotten chuck ;)

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
nics..always possitive and always up for a giggle

thanks for that little note tony, its always nice to know what other people think of ya.......im always positive coz i dont know where me next crack hits coming from.......and i love to giggle, infact thats all ya can do when uve got slottie as a mate...........the fekkin flid!!!

on a serious note was ace to finaly meet ya at the imh doo and ur such a genuine chap......been ace having the banter with ya in the shoutbox etc....

i hope everything works out for ya in the future and make sure ya come back n visit us in seventytwelveteen years when we are still on osa ripping the piss out of tagather shifty n slottie...the pissyarsed crackbag:cops:

keep smiling:love:

Davey

Apr 29, 2006
north west
Thanks Tony for the mention, that means a lot that fella I'm really glad I made it down to catch your last gig. Good luck in the future Tony.

Yours sincerely Dave.

:thumbsup: