tattoos

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:ive wanted a buddha on my back for ages, and have finally found the perfect tattoo artist to do it and the pic i want:D

http://www.larsenglish.com/BlueBuddha-on-blue.jpg/BlueBuddha-on-blue-full.jpg

now, can anyone please help me turn it into dots?? as in the whole picture in dots, ive been doing it by hand, it looks great but crikey is taking me hours! wondered if its possible with some quick funky photoshop or similar software??

also whilst we are on the subject - what tattoos has everyone got? get some pictures up so we can have a look at em

il up one of the recent one i got at the end of my retreat

:D:D:D:D

maff f

Jan 20, 2007
this is something like what i am getting when i come back from Ibiza,,,maybe a little big larger,,,but very similar

Attachments

• fulltattoo.jpg
    fulltattoo.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 1,434

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
does anybody watch miami ink on sky???

proggyowt a tattoo shop in miami...some of the designs they do are amazing and the reasons behind why people want certain tattoos is ace.....

a guy yesterday had a huge chinese dragon on his leg but it looked mint as fook, all bright coloured, all twisty n everything.....then he had a daffodil and an orchid added too (sounds gay) but it was ace....these were his kids birth flowers.

i want 1 but am too chicken to get 1 done

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
does anybody watch miami ink on sky???

proggyowt a tattoo shop in miami...some of the designs they do are amazing and the reasons behind why people want certain tattoos is ace.....

a guy yesterday had a huge chinese dragon on his leg but it looked mint as fook, all bright coloured, all twisty n everything.....then he had a daffodil and an orchid added too (sounds gay) but it was ace....these were his kids birth flowers.

I've seen that prog, it's ace. The woman (can't think of her name) does some superb designs!! Love it!! :D

x

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
ewwwwwwwwww big tat's on girls is nearly as bad as finding out they were born a man >< :| ....girls.... it's not attractive, it really is'nt :p Maybe 1 small girly tat' could pass as nice looking, but unless ya looking 4 a biker dude thats not seen a bar of soap for the last 6 months i strongly suggest you keep ya fav' pic's on paper ;)

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
ewwwwwwwwww big tat's on girls is nearly as bad as finding out they were born a man >< :| ....girls.... it's not attractive, it really is'nt :p Maybe 1 small girly tat' could pass as nice looking, but unless ya looking 4 a biker dude thats not seen a bar of soap for the last 6 months i strongly suggest you keep ya fav' pic's on paper ;)

haha diffrent strokes Candyman :thumbsup:

coggledots

Aug 11, 2005
Harrogate
I've got 14 or 15 now, currently getting the old ones re-worked into full sleeves & am about half way there atm. Got another 3hr sitting this saturday.

Love a lady with tats :love: Espesh half sleeves (shoulder to elbow) for some strange reason? Think the current trend for women of full chest pieces goes a bit too far for my liking....

Word of warning Minx, They're addictive.....

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
I love Miami ink, its ace...it makes me wanna rush out and get loads of big tats haha!

I have 3 .... 2 are on my lower back, a jap sign for 'beautiful' representing my daughter and a sun around it representing me 'giver of life and im a sun sign' :D

I have another on my right wrist/forearm, its a trebal clef, 8th and 16th note

Id love more, but its thinkin where to have them and what i want and who i trust to do them. :rotate:

Chris_R

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2008
Halifax
im gunna get one on my shoulders a mauri one ill get it when i get back to my old rugby body wont go well on a slob who sits on his arse all day pushing buttons on a pc lol :p

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
I think it will suit you perfectly, & Loz I think your I dea is perfect for you too.

I don't think i'd get away with one with my skin.

My friend just got a tattoo on her ear!

Chris_R

VIP Silver Member
May 6, 2008
Halifax
I think it will suit you perfectly, & Loz I think your I dea is perfect for you too.

My friend just got a tattoo on her ear!

i watched a tv programme a good few weeks ago and no word of a lie a lad had a tattoo on his ''Piss Pump aka his One Eyed Wonder Weasel'' which i thought would have been saw and he would have had one hell of a rash ha:p

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
I want another 2 at the moment ; one with my daughters name on and another Alty one!

They are definatley addictive as was mentioned above these would be my last 2 though giving me 5 in total

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
I think it will suit you perfectly, & Loz I think your Idea is perfect for you too.

aaawww thanks babe:wave: im having it done on my heart chakra and by a buddhist tattooist - perfect
think i shud take lozza to the same bloke:thumbsup:
he did me a beautiful tibetan ohm:love: i love it
and cheza you could defo get away with it, yr gorgeous:)

Candyman said:
ewwwwwwwwww big tat's on girls is nearly as bad as finding out they were born a man >< :| ....girls.... it's not attractive, it really is'nt

umm your opinion! well thats debateable!
beauty is not skin deep, it comes from within :thumbsup: it shines out of people regardless of what they look like or what is on their skin
my tatoos are a spiritual symbol for me, which for me makes their beauty sacred

coggledots said:
Love a lady with tats

Word of warning Minx, They're addictive.....

:)well its nice to hear some blokes like ladys with tats:thumbsup:
tho rather worrying to hear they are addictive! lol my buddha will take about 3hrs ish so im hoping after that it wont be addictive!!

nics said:
it doesnt hurt babe - just like a scratch:thumbsup: