Stu Allan *RIP*

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Taff

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2001
Manchester
Just woke up to this really sad news of Manchester legend Stu Allan :cry::cry:. If it wasn’t for him and his radio shows between 1987-1993 I doubt I would have been into the House scene as much as I was back in the day. God bless Stu. Hope you are rocking the heavens looking over us all…..:cry:

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke
Gutted to hear such sad news. Had many a good night at Kinetic with Stu gracing the decks. Rest in peace ❤️

Shocked at the very very sad news of Stu passing too young & too soon... wishing Stu's family & friends heartfelt condolences & sympathy... especially to those that knew Stu from the OSA board not least Tony B... thinking of you Butty.. xxx

PS sharing a set which was one of THE tape sets for me & my friends in the Midlands from the summer of 1991 - this tape was legendary, long before I came across OSA & managed to get the set track listing ID'd (thanks to all who contributed)

Reactions: Ruffenuff

notloboldschool

Dec 17, 2016
Manchester
missed it all until I saw RIP mentioned on a mix on soundcloud just now, used to listen to his key 103 shows, and remember his bowlers mixtape in the 90s, sad news, RIP.