someone nicked my garden gate

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
:| i had to laugh this morning got up for work usual time 6am , went outside to get in the car and looked back at my house and some cheeky sod has nicked my garden gate :S

how mad are some people , bit gutted to be honest as they dont come cheep but i did laugh at the thought of someone running through prestwich with an iron gate in the middle of the night...

so much for neighborhood watch eh:| my neighbors are nosy too:mad: not that nosy eh ... i wish it was there gate that went as they get on my nerves...

and my house is on posh estate aswell so it just goes to show it dont matter where you live there are still some scoundrels lurking in the back ground:naughty:

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
:| i had to laugh this morning got up for work usual time 6am , went outside to get in the car and looked back at my house and some cheeky sod has nicked my garden gate :S

how mad are some people , bit gutted to be honest as they dont come cheep but i did laugh at the thought of someone running through prestwich with an iron gate in the middle of the night...

so much for neighborhood watch eh:| my neighbors are nosy too:mad: not that nosy eh ... i wish it was there gate that went as they get on my nerves...

and my house is on posh estate aswell so it just goes to show it dont matter where you live there are still some scoundrels lurking in the back ground:naughty:

Disconcerting to think a stranger could mess about with your rear entrance in the middle of the night.

pleasuredrom2

Nov 6, 2006
WIGAN

I had two iron gates at front of my house for nearly 6months hoping some f*cker would nick em - neva moved an inch - had pay for a skip £75. :(

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
:| i must b the un luckiest person in the world. talk about black clouds hovering ive got a fooking strom over my head .....

must admit it has tickled me but my sense of humour is shite :D

im not just the only one to be robbed on the estate though ,some poor bugger has had theyre plants nicked:S think that it was just piss heads out for a laugh and used our estate as there giggle ...

i have done worse though [when ive been smashed] so i suppose its pay back time .:$

pleasuredrom2

Nov 6, 2006
WIGAN
My parents had their chinese plant pots nick last year. Spotted them in a smack garden couple of days laters - went round gave him a gud kicking and returned them to my parents - only to find out they weren't my parents. Luk very sim tho ;)