Smells You Hate!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
also the smell of lottie after a weekend on it does take its toll on my nostrills.......theres something about that pissy arse crack whore that looks and smells so appealing when i step over her in the gutter after the weekend:love:

oi fook hoff back on the hooker thread were you belong :p

I hate, the smell of Campbells meat balls.

Agreed , they smell like cat food .

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
think youve got to hate celery to be able to smell it that way lol!

i also now hate the smell of pubs and clubs - no smoke to mask the stench of sweaty bodies and stale beer :naughty:

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
I hate the smell of.....

Cat Food

Sweaty people

The smell of grease you can sometimes get a waft of when walking past a takeaway *I know what I mean*

Meat when its being cooked

Dogs

Soggy train interiors and the soggy people on them

Beer

Inchigh

Mar 23, 2007
Republic of Mancunia
B.O
dog farts
cat piss
tripe being cooked
vomit
dead whatever, grotesque!!!

and the smell of teeth being drilled by the dentist:hurl:

a asphalt lorrie melting away on the other hand, smells ace.....wonder if licorice comes from that truck, lol.

Just gotta add....after slammin vinyl a few years back, and some serious dnb raving been done, we get in our car...and I'm fooking freezin...

I ask if anyone has a jumper, my old mate helen (not ow do) said "Here...borrow this one, Ive used it tonight, and sweated in it a bit...but I THINK IT SMELLS QUITE SWEET"

OH how she was wrong!!!! It was the most acrid, strong, zingy, putrid BO ever!

Normal BO is bad, but when 1 you don't think it's gonna smell,well it's gonna be "sweet" 2. all night raving,sweating,consuming a number of amphetamine like drugs surrounded by 2000 other people doing the same....

be warned, it fucking won't be sweet at all!!!!lolololol:| :| :| :| :|