Smaller Than Zero repress

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Albertryder

Jul 10, 2019
Jesus they went quick!

£35 quid on both Recycle Vinyl & Discogs are now gone & now the only one available on Discogs is a scalper seller at £65 :poop:
Lol - recycle vinyl. They’re everywhere. One of them is a right grumpy frump tho… spent a packet on a record and he was really stroppy. Wasn’t in great condition when I received it either. Haven’t ordered since I don’t think

Doddy

VIP Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Manchester
I don't mind recycle vinyl they have always been good with me , although some of there anjuna records I'm after are way overpriced 😀 but I guess people can sell for whatever they feel like.

As for this particular release..... I'm guessing it's a bootleg/dub plate style of release? Doesn't seem official but I suppose if the quality is decent then it don't really matter.

I had the original but sold it on eBay ages ago .

I think superdan knows more about this release as I'm sure he knows the recycle vinyl guys.

billyrave

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 28, 2012
Inside the Box
Its been remastered and sounds great - was a bit of a do or die sort of buy - was reluctant to pay the over the top repress price, but the orig is so expensive it, i was sort of sucked into it . . bastids! anyway, have confidence its a great sounding repress if you can get hold of a copy.
I just hope this isn't the new normal of overcharging for a repress when the original is gold dust . . .
Nice to see you're both alive btw (@Doddy & @Shooms ) get yer arses back ont radio :p

Reactions: Doddy and Shooms
Seems to be a legit repress according to Ogs (reissue/remastered) - also the labels seem legit - see my pics. It's a different run out groove / cat nbr to the original STZ1 too - the most important thing is the pressing though - crisp & mint & LOUD! :D

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 22.18.45.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 22.18.45.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 22.18.38.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 22.18.38.png
    862.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 22.18.20.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 22.18.20.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
Reactions: Doddy and billyrave

Doddy

VIP Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Manchester
Its been remastered and sounds great - was a bit of a do or die sort of buy - was reluctant to pay the over the top repress price, but the orig is so expensive it, i was sort of sucked into it . . bastids! anyway, have confidence its a great sounding repress if you can get hold of a copy.
I just hope this isn't the new normal of overcharging for a repress when the original is gold dust . . .
Nice to see you're both alive btw (@Doddy & @Shooms ) get yer arses back ont radio :p
Recycle vinyl overcharge for anything that's considered slightly rare😀

I don't think its the norm , repress prices will stay reasonable I think. Vinyl record prices in general seem to be up and down atm .

It's good this particular release sounds top though. Whoever is behind it has done a top job it seems.

Top EP

Reactions: billyrave