SILK 001 - Worldwide Epidemic EP, Pre Orders Now OPEN

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
First of all I would like to thank everyone for the support so far, Can't believe this is going ahead, you guys have been great.

This is a self financed one off Vinyl pressing limited to 50 copies. They will be pressed & mastered by the guys at Curved Pressings, (Same people who pressed & mastered all the Fantazia EP's & Jedi EP) so you know this will be mastered and pressed by a genuine quality pressing plant.

This will be a 4 track EP (with a wicked Stamp) links to all 4 tracks are below to give you an idea of the work I have done, thanks to everyone for submitting their favourite 4 tracks.. The final 4 will be:

A1 - You Got It >> Worldwide Epidemic - You Got It by silky1122 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
A2 - Are You Ready >> Worldwide Epidemic - Are You Ready (Low Bitrate) by silky1122 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
B1 - Summer Of Love (Uplifting Mix) >> Worldwide Epidemic - Summer Of Love (Uplifting Mix) by silky1122 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
B2 - Acid Dreams >> Worldwide Epidemic - Acid Dreams by silky1122 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Only been making music self taught for a year, Wanted to get something out there on WAX before I emigrate from the UK to New Zealand which will be end of December. Which leads me on to the Pre Orders,

This will have to happen fast, as of today 26-10-2011, Curved have been paid & audio has been sent so 2 weeks from now I will get the Test Pressings in & If all is well another 1 week for the Full 50 copies to be ready. So if you definatly want a copy, pre order one this will help me massively in posting your copies out as soon as they are ready.

Copies will be £8.99 + P&P. £3 for UK Postage, £6 for International, £1 to add on for each extra copy you order (You can order as many as you like) My paypal address is hardcorechoonz@hotmail.com

Once again thanks to everyone for making this happen, I hope you enjoy the CHOONZ.

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Sent you payment for 1 copy mate looking forward to receiving it!

Follow your dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Over half the copies have Pre Ordered guys, if you want in give me a PM & ill sort you out, should get the TP end of next week then the full releases week or so after.

:)

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Test presses arrived today, Totally made up. They sound great... BUZZING!!!!!!!! :)

Will get the ball rolling for the 50 copies to be pressed on Monday.

So to cover my arse ill give it from 2ish weeks today before they will be pressed & posted out to those who have pre ordered.

There are still copies for sale & if anyone is after a copy or more please send payment asap as ill only have these avail to sell until the 10th Dec before everything goes into storage & I won't actually know how long before ill see my stuff again after Emigrating, plus it will be more expensive to ship from NZ once I get my stuff out there.

Any other questions please feel free to get in touch.

Regards

Dan

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Attention to you all......... My Vinyl release will arrive tomorrow, everyone who has pre ordered a copy I will get them sent by the end of the week. Anyone who is thinking of buying a copy I got around 15 copies left & ill only have them available to buy until the 12th of Dec, then all remaining copies will be stored away until I see them again in NEW ZEALAND! which might be quite some time plus postage will be a lot more expensive if you buy after the 12th Dec.

All deets are here >> OLD SKOOL LOVERS '80 - '93 / SILK 001 - Worldwide Epidemic EP, Pre Orders Now OPEN

So go get them people! Thanks. :)

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Hey everyone,

Just to let you know this is in stock now,

Only got 10 copies left, amazed on how well its done.

If your thinking of getting a copy now is the time.. Its only for sale until the 12th. Then after that who knows.... Until I'm settled in New Zealand.

More deets are here >> OLD SKOOL LOVERS '80 - '93 / SILK 001 - Worldwide Epidemic EP, Pre Orders Now OPEN

Thanks to everyone who bought a copy, they will be posted tomorrow..

:)

Dan