shameless 5

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
never missed an episode:D gotta admit it has gone slightly downhill:( still funny though.

bring back marty and sheila:thumbsup: and kev and veronica:D

Midge

May 31, 2006
frank gallagher is one of the funniest characters ever made up. and the actor whoever he is plays the role well. i think its a bit wierd how surprisingly smart he sometimes seems even when off his head on drungs and pissed up he comes out with some witty remarks 'like being interrogated by the inventor or scrabble' haha he cracks me up!

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Series 4 was a bit rubbish. . . But back on form now.

Always loved the program and always find time for it!

David Threlfall who plays Vernon Francis "Frank" Gallagher is a great actor and has worked for the Royal Shakespeare Company. He's actually quite posh!

Miss Kev and Veronica and Shiela!

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Doesnt seem quite as good as when it first started, but its still one of the best things on TV :cool:

as has already been said ~ Kev, Veronica, Sheila and Marty should all come back, they're ace :D and Chris Coghill more for the eye candy factor than the character itself , muhahaha
Loving that Lillian is getting a bit more of a look-in now, she's quailty! Cracks me up when Frank calls her 'Bo Selecta' too :rofl:
Like the woman in the shop too, her name escapes me at the min though..

:thumbsup:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
David Threlfall who plays Vernon Francis "Frank" Gallagher is a great actor and has worked for the Royal Shakespeare Company. He's actually quite posh!

agree :thumbsup:
It was almost like watching a completely different person when he played the posh actor who dies , in Hot Fuzz , almost didnt recognise him at all, took me a while to make the assoctaion :condom:

he's getting into directing episodes of Shameless more and more at the min too it seems, being on BOTH sides of the camera :cool:

tucker2005

Aug 29, 2005
Eccles
Doesnt seem quite as good as when it first started, but its still one of the best things on TV :cool:

as has already been said ~ Kev, Veronica, Sheila and Marty should all come back, they're ace :D and Chris Coghill more for the eye candy factor than the character itself , muhahaha
Loving that Lillian is getting a bit more of a look-in now, she's quailty! Cracks me up when Frank calls her 'Bo Selecta' too :rofl:
Like the woman in the shop too, her name escapes me at the min though..

:thumbsup:

nar it will never be as gud as series one and 2 with all the original cast i.e steve n fiona and kev n veronica, also missing marty aswell. shelia needs to come back into it shes was funnier than frank i thought

loving norma too i thing she plays a top part as the fat jordie lesbo

"il rip ya face of ya fuckin ed"