sexiest movie star

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
ITN - Thursday, December 6 03:21 pm

Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie has been voted the sexiest movie star by film fans.

The Beowulf star topped the poll of more than 20,000 movie-lovers, beating off competition from Star Wars actress Natalie Portman who came second and Bond star Daniel Craig who came in third place.

The 007 star set the bar as the highest-ranking male, ahead of Johnny Depp at number five and Brad Pitt at number seven.

The survey had no restrictions on whether the star was still gracing the screen or not, so many Hollywood greats were also voted on to the list.

Marilyn Monroe came in at 14th, Clark Gable in 50th position, Gilda star Rita Hayworth in 59th and Lauren Bacall in 71st.

British stars Keira Knightley, Christian Bale, Kate Winslet, Orlando Bloom, Kate Beckinsale, Clive Owen and Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe all made it in to the top 25.

47 years since his death, and he's straight in there at number 50 :love:

A tad shocked about Daniel Craig? I really can't see it.

So come on, who are your sexiest movie stars! Feel free to add some pictures :D :D

clark_gable.jpg

you go gable.

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
miss hewitt gets my vote everytime :love: , class not brass ;)

its why im single donchaknow :p

Attachments

• 1024224144_eeb2b05ada.jpg
    1024224144_eeb2b05ada.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 159
  • hewitt-3.jpg
    hewitt-3.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 161

1024224144_eeb2b05ada.jpg hewitt-3.jpg

Slag :thumbsup:

I like a leeel bit more refinement mesen...

liv-tyler3.jpg

rachel-weisz.jpg

janeseymourcolor1.jpg

Timeless beauty :thumbsup:

Talking of which this is one of the sexiest film scenes ever imo... by which I mean La Mirrens looks / expression / eyes & not Charlie from Casualty's shit line... the way she bites her lip when leaving the lift gets me everytime... :love:

YouTube - Helen Mirren in The Long Good Friday

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Leonardo Di Caprio is still gorgeous, and I love his belly as he gets older. I hate skinny men :thumbsup:

James Mc Avoy....but only when hes an arrogant twat in the first half of 'Becoming Jane'.

Jude Law....because hes a fucking wanker. raaaaar. :love:

Gable is still the one for me....

If I was a fella, I'd totally do Monica Bellucci. Great massive boobs, sexy bum and rounded curves, dark hair, nice skin tone.....sexy. Shes even sexy when she is one of the Vampire whores in Bram Stokers Dracula. Outshines that boring Winona Ryder anyday.

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003

Class not brass? She's as good as got her rat out!:p

Joaquin Pheonix for me, man that wierd gob does it for me every time. He looks like he might be a bit kinky too:)

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
The survey had no restrictions on whether the star was still gracing the screen or not, so many Hollywood greats were also voted on to the list.

When you spoke of gracing the screen. . .there is only one choice from me. (she was no.39 by the way, nice to see her star has not faded too much)

Grace Kelly.

The very essence of screen beauty, although it is in the eye of the beholder.

Attachments

• GraceKelly_MiltonHGreene_00.jpg
    GraceKelly_MiltonHGreene_00.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 79

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
When you spoke of gracing the screen. . .there is only one choice from me. (she was no.39 by the way, nice to see her star has not faded too much)

Grace Kelly.

She is very very beautiful:)

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish

Grace Kelly.

She was a stunning lady indeed. The classic film stars have always seemed more beautiful to me than a lot of todays celebrities. They had style and class, held themselves well, and gave off the subtle sexy look rather than flaunting everything. Oh....and they ate!!! I love watching old films, and these women were true beauties!

jayne12.jpg

lbacall.jpg

Cindy_Garner_1.jpg

She was a stunning lady indeed. The classic film stars have always seemed more beautiful to me than a lot of todays celebrities. They had style and class, held themselves well, and gave off the subtle sexy look rather than flaunting everything. Oh....and they ate!!! I love watching old films, and these women were true beauties!

lbacall.jpg

That lady is who I was named after...i was initially gunna be called Rozaline...but mum was watching a film with lauren bacall in it...and thought "yeah, thats the one" (well sorta)lol