Serious Chaffing!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ed_the_ball

May 15, 2004
Chester
Sudocrem is without doubt the best stuff on the market trust me you,ll never look back ;)

Sudocrem_Antiseptic_Healing_Cream_125g_tub.jpg
The pain will go in seconds and walking will be possible in no time ... I used to do up to 21 hour shifts and things get hot down there !!! I remember having to walk like that for the remainder of a shift once (another six hours) till i could get to a 24 hour supermarket then some plankton security guard telling me i couldn,t buy it as the chemist counter was closed .. I demanded to see the manager then fucked off with it before they reappeared ;)

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
Ed_the_ball said:
Sudocrem is without doubt the best stuff on the market trust me you,ll never look back ;)

Sudocrem_Antiseptic_Healing_Cream_125g_tub.jpg
The pain will go in seconds and walking will be possible in no time ... I used to do up to 21 hour shifts and things get hot down there !!! I remember having to walk like that for the remainder of a shift once (another six hours) till i could get to a 24 hour supermarket then some plankton security guard telling me i couldn,t buy it as the chemist counter was closed .. I demanded to see the manager then fucked off with it before they reappeared ;)

Just looking at that picture, Bed sores :|

They sound awful :cry:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Eeek:eek: don't like the sound of that!! Must be a lot of friction down there;)

I've never had that problem fortunately:)

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Just checking in on your wrongness Gaz... How you feeling today hun?

Did you get yourself a cream of some sort and sort yourself out? Hops so cause I hope your feeling in less pain today! :thumbsup:

Easty - Thanks for that image over breakfast babes.... :S Nice! lol

S-J x :love:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I feel your pain, i feel your shame but you're not to blame!

I have just given myself a brazilian and i have a reet bad bruise now in a very tender area, so i too am walking like i have had a double hip replacement.

:)

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Amelie said:
I feel your pain, i feel your shame but you're not to blame!

I have just given myself a brazilian and i have a reet bad bruise now in a very tender area, so i too am walking like i have had a double hip replacement.

:)

:rofl: :rofl: You proper make me grinn you do hun!!

Your like a proper breathe of fresh air on here Amelie... God bless Ya!!

You've got such a way with words that I just cant help buzz of yer head! :thumbsup:

I hope you also have got yourself some cream then!

S-J x :love: