Secret Life

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Here's Johnny

Nov 29, 2001
Scotland
Hope someone can help on this:

After a mix of Secret Life - As Always - it ain't the gospel mix, it's faster and the piano in it has more of an "old skool" type feel to it - kind of like Jimi Polo/Better Days.

It's on one of Sasha's Renaissance Mixes from 93 - he mixes it into Soul System.

Cheers

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
good call mate

Here's Johnny said:

After a mix of Secret Life - As Always - it ain't the gospel mix, it's faster and the piano in it has more of an "old skool" type feel to it - kind of like Jimi Polo/Better Days.

It's on one of Sasha's Renaissance Mixes from 93 - he mixes it into Soul System.

Cheers

I have this mix and I have the blue and yellow cowboy recs release of this and I have tried all the mixes pitched up and it still doesn't sound like the version sasha plays. I'm off to look on discogs. It's probably some promo doublepack with loads of mixes

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
hmmmm

Here's Johnny said:

Cheers

could be ' old school house mix' or the greed mix for dmc. My money is on greed