Sack Kay Burley, watch the BBC! Classic!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
That's pretty much it really. In the good old days each department had their own budget for their Xmas do & could pretty much spend it how they liked. There was often a fair bit of larking about with studios & sets, cameras & recording equipment and stuff. I know there were drunken pisstake "programmes" made for staff eyes only and stuff like that.

Sue Lawley apparently had a reputation for liking a drink and being a bit of a handful. More than that I do not know. It was before my short time working there (and a completely different department). The times I heard it mentioned in conversation there were lots of smiles and knowing looks though. I guess it may have been a windup or urban myth, but that's not the impression I got.

As for newsreaders, I wouldn't mind a go on Emily Maitlis...
travel-graphics-200_429795a.jpg

adamw

Feb 13, 2007
Disco Outcast
oh she is, no messing

...and I know how much you love your news reader types shooms.....shall we all give you 10 minutes?

Here's your 10 minutes... digressing slightly from the political (and tv news pin-up) angle but interesting nonetheless... :|

YouTube - Kay Burley v James O'Brien

Just been trawling YouTube and she looks like a Grade 1 Bitch...

... and does she really think this is an intelligent journalistic question?????

YouTube - Asking the Questions no one wants asked. Kay Burley

Do me a favour!!! :| :| :|

Last edited:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Does Bleakely count ?

christine-bleakley.jpg

I would use her Proddy pubes as dental floss :thumbsup:

I wouldn't watch the One Show if she wasn't in it. She definitely makes it compulsive viewing:thumbsup:

Charlotte Church makes Over The Rainbow worth watching on saturday too:hubba: