Join now

Here's Johnny

Nov 29, 2001
Scotland
lol

what a muppet

£75,000 grand a week and no fcukin brain

Give him a 2 year ban for stupidity

If I was earning that amount of money I wouldn't be moving house myself. Obvioulsy haven't heard of the concept of removal men in London's east end.

Here's Johnny

Nov 29, 2001
Scotland
johns_ar said:
no loss to england anyways i think hes well overrated

Agreed

He ain't got it - can't believe they shelled out £28m for him

Was posted missing last week against Stuttgart (twice) and last season against Madrid - games he was bought to perform in

John O'Shea's a far better player

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
He's being made an example of by a new gaffer at the FA whos big into discipline and cleaning up the game.

However, there was another player this season who did exactly the same thing but didnt get suspended or his name dragged through the press. He got fined internally and that was that.

You may not think he's that good a player but its pissed me right off the timing of it before a fcuking qualifier

wildpitch

Aug 12, 2002
Konspiracy said:
He's being made an example of by a new gaffer at the FA whos big into discipline and cleaning up the game.

However, there was another player this season who did exactly the same thing but didnt get suspended or his name dragged through the press. He got fined internally and that was that.

Wasn't aware of either of those facts, still reckon it's a bit of an odd one though.

I didn't actually see much of the game last week, but I did see a few examples of Rio's work. If there's any hint of him having a howler of those proportions this Saturday, this could actually be a blessing in disguise.

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
wildpitch said:

I didn't actually see much of the game last week, but I did see a few examples of Rio's work. If there's any hint of him having a howler of those proportions this Saturday, this could actually be a blessing in disguise.

Hes not having the best of seasons by all accounts according to some of mi mates who are reds, mebbe a utd fan on here can give an opinion, theres enuff of em;)

On the timing of the drugs thing, it stinks of a stitch up to be honest. Apparantly Beckham had to calm down some of the squad from not walking out today. Theres some right fcukwits at the FA

Konspiracy said:
Hes not having the best of seasons by all accounts according to some of mi mates who are reds, mebbe a utd fan on here can give an opinion, theres enuff of em;)

United fans point of view.

Rio is a top defender, there is no doubt about it, BUT he is massively over rated, no way is he a 30 million rated defender. Gotta say, with the people around him there deffo doin something right in uniteds defence as we conceded least goals last season in the prem and we conceded least up to now this season.
He does make some proper howlers but he also does alot of donkey work which goes un-noticed. (just like dennis irwin used to do)
I don't think a 2 year ban is fair really, especially if it's happened b4 and was dealt with internally. Surely if he's passionate about footbal and patriotic when it comes to playin for his country missing this weekends game is enough punishment.
I just think that the F.A. should of brought this up after sat's game. We've got enough problems goin into this game without shit like this.

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
a couple of points raised on the radio this morning;

> if this happened in late sept why wait until 4 days before an england match to bring it to light..

>and why is he dropped from the match this weekend if his hearing ain't till monday...it should be innocent until proven guilty..

fair points, especially the second one.

mad matty

Sep 23, 2003
Warrington
to be honest i think the fa are the muppets!! far does he forgot to go but he has taken a test now and passed!! the kind ofdrugs they are testing for stay in the system for months so it not like he went late to avoid getting caught!!!

and if this had happened to a player of a different country you think they would have banned him before a game like saturdays!!!! balloons!!!!:eek: :mad: :eek:

Here's Johnny

Nov 29, 2001
Scotland
No smoke without fire

Why, when 3 other Man U man players took their tests, did Rio not take his? The club obviously knew about the tests

Wonder if he was on some dodgy medication (given by the club?) to help clear up his kidney problem - A diuretic like Shane Warne which can be out your system in 24 hours?

I'm not a doctor but there's something fishy goin on

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
I'm a red an I think he's shyte, always have.

I was gutted when we shelled out all that coin on him.

Hopefully all this hullaballoo about the drug test will shove him nearer the out door.

and he talks like a mong.:eyebrow:

wildpitch

Aug 12, 2002
Here's Johnny said:
No smoke without fire

Why, when 3 other Man U man players took their tests, did Rio not take his? The club obviously knew about the tests

Wonder if he was on some dodgy medication (given by the club?) to help clear up his kidney problem - A diuretic like Shane Warne which can be out your system in 24 hours?

I'm not a doctor but there's something fishy goin on

Too right mate. Didn't Jap Staam get a ban shortly after leaving Man U as well?