Retro Bang and Olufsen Beogram CD player

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
When i first seen this thought of alan partridge lol,never owned n e thing of theirs but from what i gather they r the bees knees:)

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
When i first seen this thought of alan partridge lol,never owned n e thing of theirs but from what i gather they r the bees knees:)

haha yeah, I forgot it was of his favourite things!

Aww, they are...and I'm not quite sure why i'm parting with this really...it's mega cool and has a cover that goes up like a Delorium....(gosh, I'm as sad as Partridge lol)

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
First one I ever bought - weighs a ton - cost me a lot more - I recall it may have been £380 (or £280) in 1982.

27 years later it is still fully functional although hardly used as it has no remote and I am a lazy twat.

CD63B

Yeah my mum's got one from the late 70s/ealy 80s that weighs a tonne...She kept it going for years and when Iwas a teen, all my mates would come round and make fun of it. Till one boy who was really into audio electronics came round and was really impressed by it....shortly after everyone else seemed to think it was cool too haha

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
i love the B&O gear.....ive got the B&O Beovision tv in the spare room.....its fekkin huge and the sound is fookin amazing on it. i think that was from about the same sort of time or maybe early 90's but even now it still looks stylish all black and shiny:thumbsup:

im selling that if anybody wants that too....(shameless plug)