Restaurants in South Manchester

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
There's loads of nice ones in Didsbury...Est,Est,Est is a top drawer Italian.

est-exterior.jpg

The site for it is ere.

I've been here and its class :thumbsup:

If you don't fancy that then ere's a guide for Didsbury itself.

Guide

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
sweet sensation said:
Cheers guys :thumbsup:

Lee - does est est est have private tables or is it all open plan?

Well when we went there was a few of us so we was in the open plan bit...not too sure if they have private tables, be best to ring em mate.

Say's on the site that a new one has opened in alderley edge...dunno if thats any good to ya...here's the numbers :

01625 583993 (Alderly)

0161 445 8209(dids)

:thumbsup:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
if you wana go as far as the alderley est est est, just before you get into alderley do a right down brook lane for a few minutes and there is a pub there called the oakwood/oakfield........nice country pub, well quiet little seated areas, inside or outside seating, realy nice food, :thumbsup:

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
ive been to est est est a couple of times and thought it was nice. altho i will eat anything! lol

the best bit is aswel if u ask em nicely they give u a pot of crayons and u can doodle on the paper tablecloths (i think its summet they normally reserve for kids like but its still loads of fun lol)

Cheers folks :thumbsup:

We went to est est est in didsbury in the end :) and it was really nice. Youre right tho Miss Tickle it wasnt that cheap, (but then I didnt pay lol! :p ;) ) sorry pauly lol :$ :love:

But it wasnt too bad, what do you reck? - £53 for starter, main and dessert and 2 drinks each and my wine glass was massive :)

I love eating out so am always up for some good restaurant/pub reccomendations :thumbsup: and this one sounds ace nics............

nics said:
if you wana go as far as the alderley est est est, just before you get into alderley do a right down brook lane for a few minutes and there is a pub there called the oakwood/oakfield........nice country pub, well quiet little seated areas, inside or outside seating, realy nice food, :thumbsup:

will have to check it out soon :D :thumbsup:

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Glad you liked it :thumbsup:

It is a bit pricey, but I thought the grub was lovely when I went.

An just over a nifty for 3 courses an a couple of drinks aint too bad these days anyway.