Regrets........

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Doing more for my grandparents instead of visiting every blue moon,could of spent more time on them instead of me

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Sunbathing too much

Maybe going out with my first boyfriend...which landed me off the straight and narrow..
:( Awwww.

I don't really have many regrets as like people have already said you shouldn't regret things, just learn etc...

However, one thing I do reget was not speaking to my uncle as much/appreciating him before he died.... But I don't regret it that much as I've learned at a young age to appreciate people while they are here and make sure you tell people and show people how much they mean to you/how much you love them! :love:

What's your biggest regret Vic? You can't ask us and not say?? I'm so nosey lol.

x

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
What's your biggest regret Vic? You can't ask us and not say?? I'm so nosey lol.

x

I don't really regret anything, well nothing that I dwell on anyway.

I kinda regret some of the lads I've been involved with, or at least allowing them to treat me the way they did but I guess I needed that to appreciate what I've got now. Looking back though, I didn't see things the way I do now. I was a sucker for the good old "treat em mean, keep em keen" scenario :S

Last edited:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Not going to the gym regularly. It's bloody inconvenient travelling across town to get to 1 of the nearest gyms though because Wigan's roads are nearly always gridlocked:mad:

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
I regret having lost a really good friend of mine:( Its was a stupid misunderstanding and as I knew I wasn't to blame for what had happened nor did I even know about it .... and so I foolishly presumed she would realise this and we would be fine..

The longer I left it the harder it became.. Stubborn fool I am. :axe:

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
I regret having lost a really good friend of mine:( Its was a stupid misunderstanding and as I knew I wasn't to blame for what had happened nor did I even know about it .... and so I foolishly presumed she would realise this and we would be fine..

The longer I left it the harder it became.. Stubborn fool I am. :axe:

snap , a silly misunderstanding turned into years of us not speaking , she missed a few years of my kids growing up and i missed her wedding :( it took a death to get us speaking again as we are both stubborn twats and i regret letting it happen in the 1st place .

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
snap , a silly misunderstanding turned into years of us not speaking , she missed a few years of my kids growing up and i missed her wedding :( it took a death to get us speaking again as we are both stubborn twats and i regret letting it happen in the 1st place .

Aw i feel better knowing im not the only Dumb arse F**k wit on here .. thanks gorgeous:D
Glad ya got it sorted eventually..:thumbsup: