Recommended Adrenalin Pumping Activities

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
Skydiving's ace if you've never done it :thumbsup:

I done one of them charidee ones years ago.
Work sponsored a load of us to do it (god i miss the days of dotcoms with more money than they could spend) so it didn't cost owt. Then we all went for scran in Chinatown & a few beers. Top day out. It's something I've always wanted to do since I was little (watching the red devils on holiday in Blackpool) and I wasn't disappointed. Amazing adrenaline rush. Hanging out of the side of a plane at 14,000 feet knowing your grip is the only thing keeping you up there... then you hear "GO!" and it's like... fuck... I have to let go now... then freefalling for 60 seconds... hard to describe... you get all the sensation of speed... see stuff like fields & roads down below getting bigger... the noise & rush of the wind... falling through clouds (can't see fuck all, totally disorientating)... just brilliant... I was buzzing for ages after & wanted to go again.

If you're not scared of flying and heights and stuff then I'd definitely recommend it.
:thumbsup:

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....
Skydiving's ace if you've never done it :thumbsup:

I done one of them charidee ones years ago.
Work sponsored a load of us to do it (god i miss the days of dotcoms with more money than they could spend) so it didn't cost owt. Then we all went for scran in Chinatown & a few beers. Top day out. It's something I've always wanted to do since I was little (watching the red devils on holiday in Blackpool) and I wasn't disappointed. Amazing adrenaline rush. Hanging out of the side of a plane at 14,000 feet knowing your grip is the only thing keeping you up there... then you hear "GO!" and it's like... fuck... I have to let go now... then freefalling for 60 seconds... hard to describe... you get all the sensation of speed... see stuff like fields & roads down below getting bigger... the noise & rush of the wind... falling through clouds (can't see fuck all, totally disorientating)... just brilliant... I was buzzing for ages after & wanted to go again.

If you're not scared of flying and heights and stuff then I'd definitely recommend it.
:thumbsup:

Hahahhaaa tandem was it?

Done a static line parachute jump, From about 1200ft, cost me nout cus i did it 4 charity like :cool: they used 2 put the ads in the sun every now and again, Great but the landing was pretty scary on me own, static line means the cords attached in the plane and pulls itself after about 5 seconds of freefall..

Did a bungee n all on a pub carpark.. shit my pants but it was a laugh :D

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
I'm doing a tandem sky dive this year :D

It's something I've always wanted to do & I promised myself I'd do it if I lost all my weight :)

Chris - got any deets re where / cost n that pls :)

We did ours here (it was back when I was living in London)...
SkyDiving Location: Chatteris, Nr Cambridge
Check the gallery on the webby :thumbsup: :D :cool:

Great location for it cos it's flat as a witch's tit so you get great views for miles in all directions... Lots of waiting around though unfortunately but I think that's the same everywhere... it was an all day job...

Sunburned like a mo-fo playing footy on the airfield while waiting our turn to go up...

It was the same day England beat Germany 5-1 ower there... Summer 2001... 10 days before the twin towers shizzle... Fuck me... long time ago now!

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction

I'm planning on getting a zorbing sesh for my brother and his missus for their wedding present :D
Not sure what the reaction to this will be but the thought's making me chuckle
mutley.gif

its probably quite good once you're in (said the bishop to the erm.,.bishop..) :D

i did a reverse bungee once but wasnt really a rush for me.
im not scared of heights or anything so i wanna do the worlds largest bungee jump in africa.... looks ace! i wanna do skydives, bunjees jumps etc but can never afford it coz im a skint student with lots of debts lol i mite tryin doin some for charity... work at the hospital so im sure the nhs would sponser me :D
im defo gunna do that one in blackpool on the peir which swings u over the sea... thats my new years resolution :thumbsup:
im still waitin 2 go paintballin :crazy: gotta whoop bennys n dukes asses!!:mad: :love:

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
I'm planning on getting a zorbing sesh for my brother and his missus for their wedding present :D
Not sure what the reaction to this will be but the thought's making me chuckle
mutley.gif

its probably quite good once you're in (said the bishop to the erm.,.bishop..) :D

Zorbing is ace as fook :cool: Getting bounced down a big fuck off hill in an equally big fuck off hamster ball is just funny as :rofl: I went somewhere in Cheshire with work for a team building thing. They will have a right laugh TC :thumbsup:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Zorbing is ace as fook :cool: Getting bounced down a big fuck off hill in an equally big fuck off hamster ball is just funny as :rofl: I went somewhere in Cheshire with work for a team building thing. They will have a right laugh TC :thumbsup:

yeah, hope so :)
Was thinking of going and doing it too when they decide to book it, maybe we can have a race, lol :D

When I was looking into it there was some sort of aqua zorbing available too, couldnt quite figure out if they meant zorbing across / onto water or if theres water inside the ball with you ?? :confused: :S
either way it sounded a bit weird

do you get really bashed about? what about feeling sick? wouldnt fancy doing tandem zorbing and getting practically knocked out by your zorbin g partner landing on you and / or someone being sick in it and it all flying about inside :crazy::S :D

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
yeah, hope so :)
Was thinking of going and doing it too when they decide to book it, maybe we can have a race, lol :D

When I was looking into it there was some sort of aqua zorbing available too, couldnt quite figure out if they meant zorbing across / onto water or if theres water inside the ball with you ?? :confused: :S
either way it sounded a bit weird

do you get really bashed about? what about feeling sick? wouldnt fancy doing tandem zorbing and getting practically knocked out by your zorbin g partner landing on you and / or someone being sick in it and it all flying about inside :crazy::S :D

lol no you dont get bashed but you get bounced, its a ball in a ball if you get me? so the outer ball cushions the bounce, prolly have somat to do with what Shooms has posted...:thumbsup:

Aqua zorbing is where they just throw a bucket of water in the ball, didnt fancy doing that tho...didnt want a wet t-shirt :$

When you do it with someone else you are strapped in facing each other :rofl:

We should have a OSA zorbing day if we ever get any decent weather :D