R.i.p

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

veee

Apr 25, 2004
ont rampage
:cry:
jus thought, for those of you that have met him, that you shud know.
keith (the fish), died this mornin!

he led a happy life, bless him, an i presume his death was due to missin Rory (obviously a relative of his), who died not long ago.

for those of you who never got to meet him, here is a piccie of what he looked like....

keith.jpg

god bless his little soul....:love:

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
nics said:
well he's joined rory in the great big fish tank in the sky..............or was it the bog instead??

i love fish n fish tanks, ded relaxing to watch, mine needs a desperate clean out coz its all green n fungified :eek:

Bloody ell Nic, pull ya finger out girl or you will be the cause of another death :naughty:

Unfortunately, I didn't get the pleasure in meeting him :( but rest in peace Keith :wave:

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
stee said:
Fuck it.
Feed them to your cat.:D

FPMSL!!!!

as for keith...i never really liked him anyways, we just didnt get on :( i tried and tried to talk to him and try break the ice but he was a stubborn little fuker!!!

But i'm not evil and will be attendin the funeral......where is the funeral btw??? :D

i shall dig out my snorklin kit if needs be....i know he wanted to be buried in his home :mad:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
awwwwwwwwwwwwww poor keith, god rest his fishy soul, may he look down & keep a blinkless eye on u from his tank heaven in the sky :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I just hope he's managed to find Rory, u know how much memory retention fish have all of 30 secs :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
awwwwwwwwww.... no way, another one bites the dust!!!

Long may Keith's soul rest in peace.... lol!!!

U 2 are gona have to get ur act together if u want to be foster parents to my kitten that will live at urs all the time..... can't have u killin that off as well!!! noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! ;)

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
li'l Sonz said:
U 2 are gona have to get ur act together if u want to be foster parents to my kitten that will live at urs all the time..... can't have u killin that off as well!!! noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! ;)

u gettin a kitten hun?? good on u, u won't regret it & don't worry cats are well independent so they tend to be able to fend for themselves at least for a couple of days :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
The Joker said:
u gettin a kitten hun?? good on u, u won't regret it & don't worry cats are well independent so they tend to be able to fend for themselves at least for a couple of days :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yeh my m8 has em all the time, their cats are pedigree persian and the kittens are normally persian cross but soooooo cute, they're gorgo and so sweet.... well anyway my m8s mum said i cud have one for free for my bday (normally sells em for 75quid) but the cat we've got at our house (my mums) scratched the sofa so i dnt think she'd be too pleased if i bought home a kitten.... thus havin lozzies house as a refuge for it until i can keep it with me.... but it wud prob just be classed as lozzie and vee's anyways!!!!!! i love how cats do their own shit but always come bk and give u affection.... li'l cuties!!! :love: