Quality Tune Moments !

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

silocybe

Jun 17, 2003
france
Jus had one of them "moments" where you get lost and feel fookin great , when the musics flowing through you. My moment happened when listening to tune below and specifically at the point ive clipped. I love the way it hits back into the hard stabs after the dreamy synth. There are lots of great bits that i get lost in , Which are yours ? And i dont mean intros

Attachments

• c.j. bolland - get busy time.mp3
    535.3 KB · Views: 122

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Bloody hell, THAT is exactly the moment in that tune that does it for me too, a lot of DJ's usually mixed out of it before this point!

Hehe, great minds and that :D

Magic moment for me ..

:luv: Annette - Dream 17 :luv:

Attachments

• dream17.mp3
    831.9 KB · Views: 120

dodgymix

Jillian Mendez "don't know what your missing" sin club dub

I was playing it before and when the "dui dui dui dui" piano comes back in I forgot I had to cue up the next tune....it proper gets in your nodding head..

listen to clip

Attachments

• jillian mendez DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR MISSING.mp3
    388.5 KB · Views: 116

tilt

Mar 2, 2004
Germany
Liquid -Closer (Liquid Remix) when the organ comes over vocal in the second break, fuckin great moment!!!

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
silocybe said:
Jus had one of them "moments" where you get lost and feel fookin great , when the musics flowing through you. My moment happened when listening to tune below and specifically at the point ive clipped. I love the way it hits back into the hard stabs after the dreamy synth. There are lots of great bits that i get lost in , Which are yours ? And i dont mean intros

Quality Thread, that bit does it for me every time as well in this tune :thumbsup:

Theres loads, theres a bit in Liasons D - Future FJP that has exactly the same effect :thumbsup:

wildpitch

Aug 12, 2002
That bit from TC1991 is a killer. Orbital always had a knack for these musical moments for me. The breakdown in Impact and the bit leading up to it still have the same effect for me. The middle breakdown in Lush is also a treat and a half.

Wicked post, love spacy tingly breakdowns me, one that i love is this - check the way it fades and breaks down on 3 mins 40 top memories for me in this tune. lovely strings. enjoy - flipped out - so much joy

http://s65.yousendit.com/d.php?id=2K1WFEKLUL6O47CP9KUOSMY88

loads spring to mine defo with that tc1991 another that springs to mind is

the cleptomaniacs - positive feedback - pure adulterated rushes for me when the organ kicks in then the bassline then the lush female vocal on 3 mins 05 this is proper oldskool

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.php?id=UC40UIU4ESGK3MMD41ZW5AEC4

and another is ultraviolet - i wish that - when it picks up really slow at begginin with the bleeps then suddenly changes key - awsome tune my fav out the releases.

:) :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited: