• Xbox

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
easy really what rules ?

and any thoughts are welcomed , i want a new console but really am stuck as which one to get :S

:D

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
We have both- Jonno went out and got the PS3 on friday. We were going to get a Bluray player thing anyhew and this was just a few quid more with GTA another driving one.

I don't know which is better, i think he thinks the PS3 is at the mo, the graphics do seem pretty good- plus its free to be 'live'. I am sure he will post a few review when/if he comes off the frikkin thing.

suddy

Jun 11, 2003
leigh
sold my 360 because it was dung ! and i kept getting the red light comming on
got a ps3 and never looked back..but played on a wii and thay are great fun aswel

MPC

Apr 20, 2007
Gotta be a nintendo wii for sheer fun value. Mario kart online. What more could you ask for!!!

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
can't comment on 360 as never played 1, but like suddy put, my m8 at work has just got shut of 360 (it wasn't broken btw) but he has swapped to ps3 so he can play everybodys golf with me and a couple of other m8s. but he has said its much better than his 360. :D i suppose you need to weigh up what you want it for, if its for online gaming go for the 1 that most of your friends are playing. but saying that i only knew 1 friend with ps3 when i got mine, but opted for the free online gaming, bluray, and better looking machine :cool: and now my mates are begining to see sense ;) and switching to ps3 :D

black ed

Apr 19, 2007
at the moment i think the 360 has the upper hand on the games front but thats got to change as the ps3 got bluray and thats the future i seen it in me tea leaves

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Don't have a consol as that with OSA and my lovely wife would leave me and my dogs claws would grow from not walking him.

Have played on my Brothers PS3 . . .ACE!

Have also played on a Wii. . . .total different appeal but great fun in a more social way.

sy69

Jan 17, 2004
Not Here
Baaaaaah :p Its funny you know as the 360 seems 2 be winning in the poll :D

Cod 4 is the bollox tho wether its ps3 or 360 :thumbsup:

Not now it aint.
Ps3 for me,its a full media machine which doesnt need any add ons to play films.
Xbox might have the upper hand games wise but it has been out longer,dont hear many stories of ps3 consules going tits up.Could go on cant be bothered.
:thumbsup: