Prezzie off my lovely wife.........spot on

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ClaireW

Aug 1, 2003
Manchester
Lozzie said:
I buzz more off giving a pressie than I do getting somthing I sort of want.

I love buying pressies for people .. and its even better when they are well pleased and surprised with what you got them :thumbsup:

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
Lozzie said:
Yeh, no one has ever got me what I really wanted. So I get it myself. I buzz more off giving a pressie than I do getting somthing I sort of want.

Yeah me too :thumbsup:

My brother didn't have a suit and needed one for my other brothers works do he was going on and cos he can't work (long story) he couldn't afford to buy one and was gunna give the do a miss. So I bought him one for £100. I was skint myself at the time so had to get it out the catalogue but seeing the huge :D on his face was worth every penny :thumbsup: :love: he even shed a few tears bless him :love: :love:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
wtg Jen (top name btw)

It's ace when u get summat u want even if u didn't know u wanted it if u get me?? The best pressie I ever gave was a paintin to me mum of her favourite horse & favourite dog, she cried for ages cos the artist had captured their characters off to a t :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Diane

Jul 20, 2005
Vickles said:

My brother didn't have a suit and needed one for my other brothers works do he was going on and cos he can't work (long story) he couldn't afford to buy one and was gunna give the do a miss. So I bought him one for £100. I was skint myself at the time so had to get it out the catalogue but seeing the huge :D on his face was worth every penny :thumbsup: :love: he even shed a few tears bless him :love: :love:

Aww that's really sweet :love: what a nice sis :D

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Vickles said:

What a lovely sister!:thumbsup:

Do you want to be my substitute sister, because my current 2 haven't done anything so nice for me?:)

One of them did buy me a record that's worth up to £100 now though, but it just isn't the same:|