• I don't know..ask my cleaner

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I tend to use a bar of coltar soap and rinse the washing in the river

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
I'll give em a go but this is between you n me ;) If word got out I was using Jasmin & Velvet smellin tabs my image on here as the OSA alpha male macho hardman would go out of the window....

P

pianoman

its gotta be

Tabs!!

Its simple really, we tortured souls reccomend tabs because they disintigrate better, AND that way you dont look like a plasterer or somthing with white powder marks all over your clothes.:hubba:

Shooms, you need to try the purple ones, crushed velvet and jasmine....absolute heaven :love:

Got some of these last week & having road tested them can safely say you were 100% bob on :D My posh John Lewis bedding smells good enough to eat :D

It's that good I may even light some candles & put on some Sade later for a proper posh wank :D

Skinnys Mrs

Aug 9, 2007
Got some of these last week & having road tested them can safely say you were 100% bob on :D My posh John Lewis bedding smells good enough to eat :D

It's that good I may even light some candles & put on some Sade later for a proper posh wank :D

HA HA HA HA HA..... Proper laughing out load here!!!! Love it!!! Enjoy shooms my friend ;) LOL

On the washing powder front thingy though!!!

Tablets or powder, don't mind... But it's got to be Daz :cool: And loads & loads of Lenor fabric conditioner!!! Smell really stays on your clothes :cool:

Although after all the good recommondation about the ones you lot are using, I might give em a go!! :mad: