Piano tracks where someone skilled plays.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
this thread seems to av lost the plot abit, some one who's 'skilled' plays, arent you refering to someone havin a proper tinker with the ivorys, runnin up n down the keys wid da fingers? proper jammin :)

im sure int dont do it on.. parra dice, grant brothers, awesome 3 - hard up, sunflower beach..

you should rename the thread.. Piano tracks where someone plays a few chords.

yes im bein pedantic :ba:

Geeky

Apr 10, 2002
this thread seems to av lost the plot abit, some one who's 'skilled' plays, arent you refering to someone havin a proper tinker with the ivorys, runnin up n down the keys wid da fingers? proper jammin :)

im sure int dont do it on.. parra dice, grant brothers, awesome 3 - hard up, sunflower beach..

Totally 100% agree and BUMP!. :thumbsup:

Here's my offer. Scroll straight to 40 seconds in.

YouTube - Mariah Carey - Emotions (C & C Dub-Dub Mix)

I think this is an example of what you had in mind... :D Just come across it - what a corker \o/ :D

YouTube - Celestial Choir - Stand on the Word (Larry Levan Mix)

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
for me alfredo-action, and Happy from the moodswings works of atreus ep are top notch piano tunes, pure indulgence musicphones: phones: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: