Piano tracks where someone skilled plays.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

fred_funk

May 9, 2003
Landaaaaaan town
if i remember rightly, stonk on this is a piano rattler K-Scope (2) - The K-Scope Project Part 2 . if its not this, there's defo an eric kupper piano track on one of the tribal
Biskit is spot on, it is definitely Stonk on that EP. Wicked piano tune. Cracking EP incidentally.
He's also spot on with the Edwards World tune as well.

Go Fabi Paras hunting and you'll stumble across a few clever piano numbers.

...and someone help me out here...what is the beautiful piano track on the St Germain - Tourist album? The guy playing piano on that has a bit of talent

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
I knew someone would post this, and I can't see it at all, especially the part where it sounds like they have fallen over the piano and all hands have hit the keys. Out of tune and bloody awful :axe: :LOL:

you should be banned from commenting on this tune Scott, no taste at all. :D :thumbsup:

koolherc

Aug 29, 2003
Piano stormers:

Awesome 3: Hard Up
Guru Josh: Infinity
Nookie: Gonna Let Ya Go
Nookie: Sound of Music(Foul Play remix)
Push Button Technology: Just 4 U

all quality piano in these classicsphones: phones: :love:

granthamdisco

Apr 5, 2006
Most Italien Piano stormers ( JJ Tribute etc) are good hooks but not well played which is what this is meant to be about

Bit like Marshall Jefferson Move Your Body - which was played slow & speeded up - Its a bit Les Dawson on its own

Eric Kueppers work ( especially on loads of Frankies Def Classic mixes) is awesome

Rainfalls / Let there be love