Phew - Stevie G's innocent

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
I said before this trial, in the words of Lemar, "if there's any justice in the world" our Stevie would be found innocent.

Thank goodness that's now come true, because I don't think there's been a more clear cut case of self defence that's ever come to court before.

Justice for Stevie!

pleasuredrom2

Nov 6, 2006
WIGAN
Its sad that if your famous or rich in this country you can get away with anything, not having a go at gerrard here, but winehouse got off too today - all those speeding fines that the 'stars' get off with. Im damn sure if Id had been caught speeding of asualting some1 on cctv Id be in jail now. Shite justice :mad: :mad: :mad:

on the Gerrard 1 - I thought the law in this land was self defence could only be used after you have been stuck at least twice first

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Im not a fan of violence but all this got blown way out of proportion,so what, a few fisty cuffs were thrown,for gods sake their adults,no 1 was seriously hurt,boys will be boys.
He does alot for charity stevie and in my eyes makes him a top guy,even though im a blue theirs no hard feeling towards him,that lad just wanted a quick easy buck,i got smacked outside a kebab shop a couple of years ago and would never dream of going to the police,unless it was serioue assault,i bet ya he will be made welcome back there,free adertisment and that.....money,money,money:)

pleasuredrom2

Nov 6, 2006
WIGAN
Im not a fan of violence but all this got blown way out of proportion,so what, a few fisty cuffs were thrown,for gods sake their adults,no 1 was seriously hurt,boys will be boys.
He does alot for charity stevie and in my eyes makes him a top guy,even though im a blue theirs no hard feeling towards him,that lad just wanted a quick easy buck,i got smacked outside a kebab shop a couple of years ago and would never dream of going to the police,unless it was serioue assault,i bet ya he will be made welcome back there,free adertisment and that.....money,money,money:)
Damn gud point kev - I wouldn't either, but point I was making that if it is taken to the police the laws the law n all celebs get away with it. Anyway wots done is done and as you say sure hell make a few bucks from it. I want OJ simpson as PM :)