Peter Piper . . .

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

veee

Apr 25, 2004
ont rampage
Picked a peck of pickled peppers . . . on a scale of None - Wrong, where none is peppered and wrong is pickled

i.e - ur head

How many feathers does a firkin have??? (less the obvious)

any help would be appreciated guys an gals ;)

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Veee said:
Picked a peck of pickled peppers . . . on a scale of None - Wrong, where none is peppered and wrong is pickled

i.e - ur head

How many feathers does a firkin have??? (less the obvious)

any help would be appreciated guys an gals ;)

If None is peppered and wrong is pickled then ...

Wrong a peck of pickled noneness.....

then.....

A firkin has no feathers! :crazy:

veee

Apr 25, 2004
ont rampage
Saysay said:
If None is peppered and wrong is pickled then ...

Wrong a peck of pickled noneness.....

then.....

A firkin has no feathers! :crazy:

ah, will take that theory into consideration ;) nice viewing aspect btw :thumbsup:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Now Peter Piper picked peppers but Run rocked rhymes
Humpty Dumpty fell down that's his hard time
Jack B. Nimble what nimble and he was quick
But Jam Master cut faster Jack's on Jay's dick
Now Little Bo Peep cold lost her sheep
And Rip van Winkle fell the hell asleep
And Alice chillin somewhere in Wonderland
Jack's servin Jill a bucket in his hand
And Jam Master Jay's making out our sound
The turntables might wobble but they don't fall down

are we talking about a firkin big ostrich though, or a firkin little sparrow?

veee

Apr 25, 2004
ont rampage
Jiglo said:
Now Peter Piper picked peppers but Run rocked rhymes
Humpty Dumpty fell down that's his hard time
Jack B. Nimble what nimble and he was quick
But Jam Master cut faster Jack's on Jay's dick
Now Little Bo Peep cold lost her sheep
And Rip van Winkle fell the hell asleep
And Alice chillin somewhere in Wonderland
Jack's servin Jill a bucket in his hand
And Jam Master Jay's making out our sound
The turntables might wobble but they don't fall down

are we talking about a firkin big ostrich though, or a firkin little sparrow?

someone didn't refer to their text book :naughty: (see notes to completing ur head, appendix 1:45)

1. dear, a sparrow IS an ostrich, jus they are born with a hereditary disorder that slows there growth rate!
  2. it is common knowlege that peter piper would NEVER pick his own peppers, (due to code 77773.8 of the health and safety handbook, 12th edition revised) and that jack and jill are employed to take out this very task
  3. i hate to be the one to break this to you, but humpty dumpty is not real
  4. jack b nimble is in fact a womble, hence he is not so swift as we are led to believe
  5. little bo peep aka jam master aka "sheep", i'm afraid are all the same person!
  6. turntables my friend, if they are indeed as promised, will fall down only if they are sat on a wall...
but besides the following points, top marks . . . keep up the good work, an u'll go far :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IMO.......

as peter piper had been pickin peppers a long time, he would be tired from the journey, and pretty sick of pepper pickin.....and....if what u are sayin is true bout jack and jill bein employed for this very reason, then i would say, jack and jill went up the hill, to fetch some pickled peppers......

which (by the way) would mean that jack and jills heads would b slgithly towrds the pickled side aka - slightly wrong, and they would therefore not pick enough of the ripest peppers.

this is why they need to take along the firkin to assure the correct density and ri[peness of pickledness is observed......

but.....when u get to the land of the peppers......u will me the lord of pickles, and he demands a toll for the picking of his pickled peppers (it takes a lot of effort to pickle them) and he demands 34 firkin feathers for his dues - one of these must b the gold feather from the firkins left ear socket.......

and since he is the lord of pickles, aka, the lord of wrong, he is always fekked and u can get away wit it......so i reckon, judgin by that theory....a firkin has 34 feathers, unless the lord of pickles suddenly becomes peppered and jack and jill go up the hill to pickle peter piper.