Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
Chilling with the missus, & the kids girlfriends at their OWN place for a change! :mad: that would be heaven, or a meal up at my mum and dads is always nice :)

Cos i work away in the week... its me that does everything on a Sunday:cry: to give my wife a break!!

swimming with the kids, homemade american panckaes, a sunday dinner followed by showers and bed for the kids then a full bottle of nice white wine for me and then stagger drunkenly upstairs to the land of nod!! til 2.00ish when the little un wakes to play...:mad:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
:lol: Shooms. I'll drink to that mate :beer: :D

At this time of the year i'd say a long lie in for me, then a late breakfast and later pop out for a coffee, then a sunday roast meal and just relaxing the rest of the day.

Saying that, if Alton Towers had still been open i'd have taken my 3 oldest nephews there as I promised them last weekend, then found it was closed:doh:

I guess there's no such thing as a perfect sunday really. If it's sunny, then i'd like to be out doing something, if i'm tired, then i'm happy to relax, if i'm at an event, then i'd be absorbing the atmosphere. So it depends what kind of day I want to have.

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
My chillout sunday consists of cooking sunday dinner which i actually like doing while listeneing to guns n roses (listenening now) :$ .Getting a full stomach afterwards then bath time.

Then its a trip down my local for a game of snooker while consuming around 5 pints(work in morning).To be honest sunday is my fav day of week by a long mile.:D

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
a sunday when i can relax knowing i don't have to work on monday either lol. i like sundays but the looming prospect of a shite monday at work takes the edge off it somehow :thumbsup:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Nups..I hear u with that one the thought of work is a put off. Waking up with no hangover is ace too. Sunday roast bit of baking bit of card making, few beers fire on and a movie is as perfect as it gets. X